Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF...how does a grown woman miss the toilet and get shit all down the front porcelain...gross people.   
We had a mystery shitter that we suspected and confirmed when our company split and he was moved towards the other building.  I swear, the guy must have just hung his legs over the front of the stall door and done his best Jackson Pollock impression on more than one occasion.

just lovely, snickette is intolerant of mosquitto bites just like her brother.  I had to put her the lightest long leggings i could find in her drawer just to keep her from scratching her legs to pieces....too bad it is going to be a 100+ heat index sort of day.  the bites welt up to about the size of a 50 cent piece.  

I pretty much live off of the Equate brand jumbo-sized aloe vera with lidocaine in it during the warmer months...

I pretty much live off of the Equate brand jumbo-sized aloe vera with lidocaine in it during the warmer months...
I coated her legs with benadryl anti-itch gel last night and this morning.  The compression from the leggings seems to help too.  

while we do have some bugs, I do not miss mosquitos one bit!  Although we have a shit load of yellow jackets this year. I have filled up 5 of those wasp / yellow jacket catchers twice this summer..

Direct TV SUX!!

One of my DVR's kept crashing every few hours, so I called Direct TV twice trying to get a free replacement box, but they wanted to come by and change out my whole system or charge me $200.00 for a new box. So I went on eBay and bought a new 500G hard drive for $32.00, changed it out in an hour, and now it works like new. My wife told me how smart I was??

bashed my pinkie this morning on the pantry shelf...still a little swollen and a blood blister formed.  Taped it to the ring finger so I don't use it...typing was a killer this morning.  

Sick of people today, all of them, f-ing people and thier attitudes, and holier than thou mentality, and gotta show em mentality, and gotta prove something mentality, and stuck up mentality, and goody goody two shoes mentality, and look how important I am mentality...all of em, sick of people!

Yep, never having my taxes done by an accountant again. Received a letter from the Internal Robbery Service that we own something like $875 more from our 2014 return. :eek:ldman:

they are just getting to the 2014 return NOW?  or did you submit it late?
I know, right?! And we always submit as soon as we receive tax forms in the beginning of Feb.

i'd demand a refund from the account for the error
At the very least I'm asking them to review the discrepancy on their own dime.

Direct deposit didn't go through this morning...Thanks Trump.
Sorry, but if we follow his predecessor's thought process, it will be Obama's fault for the next 8 years.

P.S. sorry about your paycheck.

Back