Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I graduated with a 3.541...yep, I know it exactly to that many decimal places. Supposedly I'm in the well rounded range. Which makes sense as I'm currently performing 3 roles.

I don't remember exactly, but I think I was around a 2.5.  Those C++ and Bio-Engineering courses really kicked my ass.

It's a road guy song...

Whenever I am around really successful people they never talk about how hard their classes in college were or what grade they got etc...

I got out with a 2.9, and that was being married and working three jobs, which would easily translate to a 3.9 if my mommy and daddy were paying for all of my college and I didn't have to work

C++ was the worst. 
you betcha...that's why i took fortran at a local community college...probably the best advice my registration counselor gave me.  He had graduated from the same school and said here take this list of electives at your local CC it will be cheaper and easier.  by golly, I followed that advice and only had to take 11 credit hrs my last semester.  Just enough to be considered full time.  still only managed a 3.something...i think it was some form of a B.

I honestly don't remember what my college GPA was, but I was over a 4.0 in high school (AP classes were on a 5.0 scale).  I do know that it was low enough that I had to use my "major" GPA on my resume. That was largely due to an atrocious sophomore year where I pretended to be a ChemE major while living in a frat house.  Organic chemistry & Thermogoddammits + binge drinking + video games do not equate to passing grades...

I honestly don't remember what my college GPA was, but I was over a 4.0 in high school (AP classes were on a 5.0 scale).  I do know that it was low enough that I had to use my "major" GPA on my resume. That was largely due to an atrocious sophomore year where I pretended to be a ChemE major while living in a frat house.  Organic chemistry & Thermogoddammits + binge drinking + video games do not equate to passing grades...
About sums up my freshman year, but add 6 days a week of practice/travel in there to go with it, and the sheer stupidity of signing up for the honors engineering curriculum...

I was also working full time and in the middle of a long-distance relationship with future Mrs Dex (we got married after our Junior years).

Back