Something looks different?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdcengineer

Sharp as a piece of beach glass
Reaction score
Is it me, or does something look slightly different about the site? The discussions regarding studying for specific disciplines appears gone and/or with limited access through General Discussions.

w'sup?

A couple of dopes posted stuff they shouldn't. The admins closed down certain forums to certain member groups this week to try to prevent this from happening again. I think they will be reopened next week.

My wife has me trained well. I assume I am guilty prior to coming up with a defence.

as vte said its just temporary.. trying to keep people out of trouble.. hopefully by the weekend they will have forgotten test questions and not write any down here!

as vte said its just temporary.. trying to keep people out of trouble.. hopefully by the weekend they will have forgotten test questions and not write any down here!
What did you put down for Name? That one stumped me.

It's comical to see where these threads go.

You guys (and/or gals) crack me up.

BTW, I found this site very helpful when I needed to bounce some study questions off of peers. Now I just find myself lurking around searching for entertainment. Glad it's here.

Anyway, you'd think people would be smarter about revealing test info? It's not a secret that "they" want to keep exam content under wraps.. WTF - Anyone know, do State boards (or NCEES) go after these dopes and nullify exam results?

you would think that there would be a certain level of intelligence to sit for these exams?

but then I guess there are 1 percenters in most groups.

Back