So, we passed, now we wait again.. New York

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to #091617 as of right now. Looks to be a lot of NY additions. I expect that by end of January, a number would be issued for most of the test takers (that passed the October 2012 PE test).

I am TRULY shocked out how efficient NY has become. Weren't licenses not posted until mid-January for October 2011 examinees, or do they just post numbers sporadically throughout a 4 week period?

Whooooooo... Got ym license number on Friday afternoon!

What number do we put on our stamp? Do we include the whole 8 digits (including the 16 at the beginning)?

Wow, that sucks guys. In Vermont they just send you a congratulations letter and say "the last 5 numbers of your credential # is your license number". It was Dec 13th, Pass, December 15th, license number, December 21, PE stamp...

Arizona lets NCEES tell us we passed then we wait until January Board meeting to bless the results and get numbers assigned after that. Board meets Jan. 22nd for any curious AZ passing examinees. :juggle:

not the US, thats just New York, and take a look at the low number licenses, once you get a number its yours for LIFE. Im assuming thats yours, if so congrats.

Like this one

Profession : PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING

License No: 000001

Date of Licensure : 01/30/23

this may have already been mentioned in a diff forum but I was just curious as to what kind of stamp are you thinking of purchasing, if you are getting one ...

I just got mine! Now..... where to get the stamp? any links to a website?

Has anyone in Civil/Transpo gotten her/his license number yet ? Couldn't figure out what order they follow, random, alphabetical or based on disciplines.

Back