So, how did it go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, I passed the exam. I suffered so much due to someone's previous comments here. Do not listen to someone here do not know about it.

Hey now, that's either me, CRNewsom, or cajone5 you're talking about and that's entirely not fair. I'm certainly glad you passed but with what you described above I'm honestly shocked you passed. You stated you figured you got at least 26/40 on the AM and only completed 1 of the 3 afternoon bridge problems, one of the incomplete problems being the longer problem. Even if you were given some credit for the incomplete answer it seems hard to believe that you got sufficient scores to pass. So, either you overstated how incomplete your problems were or you nailed the quick work you did in the time that you had.

Either way; congratulations, but don't complain that we gave you an honest answer and definitely don't think that coming back here and saying "do not listen to someone here" is going to win you any friends. I got 31/40 for multiple choice and 2 acceptable / 1 improvement required / 1 unacceptable for afternoon in buildings and didn't pass. That's why we said you probably wont pass because based on many people failing scores you weren't even close.

Hey now, that's either me, CRNewsom, or cajone5 you're talking about and that's entirely not fair. I'm certainly glad you passed but with what you described above I'm honestly shocked you passed. You stated you figured you got at least 26/40 on the AM and only completed 1 of the 3 afternoon bridge problems, one of the incomplete problems being the longer problem. Even if you were given some credit for the incomplete answer it seems hard to believe that you got sufficient scores to pass. So, either you overstated how incomplete your problems were or you nailed the quick work you did in the time that you had.

Either way; congratulations, but don't complain that we gave you an honest answer and definitely don't think that coming back here and saying "do not listen to someone here" is going to win you any friends. I got 31/40 for multiple choice and 2 acceptable / 1 improvement required / 1 unacceptable for afternoon in buildings and didn't pass. That's why we said you probably wont pass because based on many people failing scores you weren't even close.
Seriously. Don't come on this board and complain when you passed. There are some of us who have taken this exam multiple times.

Ditto. Quoted for truth.

Just had a co-worker fail (3rd time) with 32/40 in the morning and 2 acceptable, 1 needs improvement and 1 unacceptable. As TME said, you're lucky as heck or drastically underestimated your efforts. That or the bridge exam is graded on a very different scale than the buildings one. Which from my experience on this board is not the case.

Back