SI Units?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silkworm

Reaction score
On average, what percentage of exam questions will be asked in metric units? I've heard that we have the option of solving problems presented in imperial in either metric or imperial. Is this true?

Also, are we provided with a sufficient amount of scrap paper to work out problems? Thanks.

On average, what percentage of exam questions will be asked in metric units? I've heard that we have the option of solving problems presented in imperial in either metric or imperial. Is this true?
Also, are we provided with a sufficient amount of scrap paper to work out problems? Thanks.
They historically have provided problems in both units. Scrap paper should not be a problem,

As far as I know, they do not provide ANY 'scrap' paper. They give you an exam booklet that is sparse enough so you can do all your work right next to the questions. Then you turn in that booklet and your scantron sheet with the answers. Nothing else.

As far as I know, they do not provide ANY 'scrap' paper. They give you an exam booklet that is sparse enough so you can do all your work right next to the questions. Then you turn in that booklet and your scantron sheet with the answers. Nothing else.
correct and that's what I meant when I said it should not be an issue. For the obvious reasons no one is allowed to write on anything and not turn it in with the exam.

Back