Shilgey's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluedog

Reaction score
Do I prepare for the MD depth part in US units or SI units? Could somebody please let me know the exact name and edition of shigley's with system of units.

No. You'd benefit more by doing both BECAUSE, either way, you're working the problems in the exact same manner BUT you're becoming familiar with different unit types. One can be familiar with HOW to solve a problem, but if the units get you flustered, you could be F*CKED at game time.

No. You'd benefit more by doing both BECAUSE, either way, you're working the problems in the exact same manner BUT you're becoming familiar with different unit types. One can be familiar with HOW to solve a problem, but if the units get you flustered, you could be F*CKED at game time.

yeah, I somehow imagined that I read somewhere that the PE exam was only in english units and studied accordingly, only to waste time trying to find SI unit conversions during the exam.

Latest posts

Back