September survey and seismic exam result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed both of my exams.Ā I used the EET course to review each subject. I am however feeling paranoid about my take home exam, since I never received a notice stating that I passed. Iā€™m not sure if my application for survey and seismic was dependent on passing the Take Home Exam. Anyone have any input?

Congrats! Now just waiting for that sweet numberĀ šŸ˜Š

I passed both of my exams.Ā I used the EET course to review each subject. I am however feeling paranoid about my take home exam, since I never received a notice stating that I passed. Iā€™m not sure if my application for survey and seismic was dependent on passing the Take Home Exam. Anyone have any input?
Iā€™m pretty sure they would have let you know by now if you didnā€™t pass the take home. Guess you can call the board to verifyĀ 

They don't notify you if you passed it. If you haven't heard anything back about it, you most likely passed and I wouldn't worry about it.

Does anyone know if its a good feeling after seismic exam if you...

Feel good about 25/55 questions and guess the rest?

I felt good about like 100% on the 25 but the rest I kind of guessed educated.

Back