• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seismic great books/DVDs for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvamela

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Paypal payment at same address. Add $3 per book for shipping. Good luck!

1. Seismic Package I by Dr. Shahin Mansour (First Edition)

a. Seismic Practice – Exams and Solutions. Contains great summary of equations and shortcuts and Two Practice Tests

b. 300 Seismic Practice Problems and Solutions

Condition: like new

Paid:$115, Asking: $85

2. Seismic Package II by Dr. Shahin Mansour (First Edition)

a. Seismic Design DVDs (total of 20 h) – this is a 3 days seminar recordings

b. Seismic Design Workbook – book goes hand in hand with the DVD – contains great comprehensive and concise summary of equations and 224 problems

Paid:$365, Asking: $285

3. Seismic Practice by Dr. Shahin Mansour (First Edition) – Exams and Solutions. Contains great summary of equations and shortcuts and Two Practice Test

Paid:$55, Asking: $35

4. Seismic Design of Building Structure by M. Lindeburg -9th Edition – this is a good book if you are new to seismic

http://www.amazon.com/Seismic-Design-Build...7650&sr=8-1

Condition: slightly used

Paid:$68, Asking: $45

5. Seismic Principles Practice Exams by M. Baradar -3rd Edition – contains two practice tests

http://www.amazon.com/Principles-Practice-...mp;sr=1-1-spell

Paid:$55, Asking: $35

6. Procedure for Postearthquake Safety Evaluation of Buildings (ATC-20) – this is recommended by CA Board of PE

Asking: $25

7. Field manual: Postearthquake Safety Evaluation of Buildings (ATC 20-1) – 2nd edition this is recommended by CA Board of PE

Asking: $15

Back