SE in IL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if anyone else took this but I just called. She said that they do not have the SE results yet, whatever that means..... Ahhhhh... More waiting.

Who did you call, CTS or IDPR?
I called the IDPR. She told me that the results weren't in and to call back next week. I don't think that she knew what she was talking about.

I checked with CTS this afternoon and they said results won't be mailed for a week or two.

I checked with CTS this afternoon and they said results won't be mailed for a week or two.

I think that they are lying because she told me that last time too. The last two times they came out about the same time as the PE results. I would expect them in the next week. Actually, she told me that they don't mail them out for three months from the exam.

Also, They usually show up on the website a week before the letters are received from CTS. So I guess that could be....

Interesting.........Yeah I agree, everyone is full of it. I took the PE last winter and got my results from CTS 2 weeks after the license was posted online so they obviously have some coordination issues. Good luck and I hope you're right that next week is it. I'm tired of waiting and would really like to know if I have to start studying again!

Are the PE results out?

Yes, Online.

Also, I took the PE a couple of years ago and I actually got my license before I got my letter from CTS. They are really slow. The PE results came out this morning so maybe were tomorrow......

Are the PE results out?

If you go on the website and search license number 081-006560, the last license issued comes up. You will know that they're updating when the next number 081-006561 is issued...

Back