• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SE Exam Preparation Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombo_Buster

Reaction score
I have just passed my SE exam, and I am selling the following exam preparation materials / codes at 50% discount.

1) AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification Fifth Edition - 2010, two volumes $120

2) 2006 IBC Structural / Seismic Design Manual Volumes 1, 2 & 3 - $105 (This is highly recommended, lots of problems that are useful for both multiple choice and the afternoon session.

3) Guide to the Design of out-of-plane Wall Anchorage (ICC) - $30

4) Guide to the Design of Diaphragms, Chords and Collectors (ICC), highly recommended for Building Lateral exam - $30

5) NCEES Structural Sample Questions & Solutions - $25

I passed Vertical in October 2011 (second attempt) and I passed Lateral in April 2012, at the third attempt. Items 1 to 4 were bought this year, AASHTO because of code requirement change and 2, 3 & 4 to help me with the lateral.

If you are interested, post on the board and I will forward you my e-mail address. I will ship them to you using Fedex ground.

Good luck with your exams!

I might be interested...I will let you know when I find out my SE results. Don't hold them for me though.

I am interested in item 2 (2006 IBC Seimic Design Manual Vol. 1, 2, 3) & item 4 (Guide to Design of Diaphragms, Chords, & Collectors).

Back