SC Results for Oct 09 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First e-mail said...

[email protected]

to me

show details 10:05 AM (4 hours ago)

NCEES has released the results for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) examinations. To access your results, please log in to your exam account at www.ncees.org/MY_NCEES/My_NCEES_Login.php and follow the instructions posted. Your exam results will then be e-mailed to you as a pdf attachment. If you do not receive your results by e-mail, please contact NCEES for assistance at 877-536-7729.

PLEASE NOTE: Your results will only be available through your exam account until January 1. After that date, you must contact NCEES Exam Administration Services directly to receive your results.

If you passed the PE, PS, or Structural II exam, and plan to practice in multiple jurisdictions, you may benefit from joining the NCEES Records Program. Once the state has issued your license, visit www.ncees.org/records to find out more about an NCEES Record and the reduced rate for newly licensed professionals. It’s a reliable, secure, and efficient way to transmit your education, experience, and exam information to other states and make professional mobility easier than ever.

Then I logged into my NCEES account and clicked on a button that said send results to my e-mail. Then I immediately got a 2nd e-mail that said....

[email protected]

to me

show details 10:25 AM (4 hours ago)

Your results are attached.

pass_fail_letter_for_100288827.pdf pass_fail_letter_for_100288827.pdf

66K View Download

When I looked at this I only saw the "fail" part of the attached file. I downloaded the attachment that said... see attached.

Pass.doc

Attachments

• Pass.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 50
Back