Sample Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pleasepass

Reaction score
I was looking to purchase a good representative sample exam in preparation for the PE exam this April (construction depth). Does anyone have any suggestions as to which one(s) would be good to practice with? I've already gone through the NCEES sample exam but was looking to take a few practice exams. Thank you!

I was looking to purchase a good representative sample exam in preparation for the PE exam this April (construction depth). Does anyone have any suggestions as to which one(s) would be good to practice with? I've already gone through the NCEES sample exam but was looking to take a few practice exams. Thank you!
Kaplan has a practice test with a construction PM portion- can't tell you how good it is yet though since I am saving it until I am further along with my studying. Looks pretty good though. I took the NCEES one, and Kaplan looks more in depth for the afternoon portion than NCEES went into.

Back