S.O.A.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
season premier was pretty slow last night..

I couldnt follow why they killed the russians at the end? I thought that was there new business partners???/

season premier was pretty slow last night..
I couldnt follow why they killed the russians at the end? I thought that was there new business partners???/
Business partners that were taking 80% of the profits. Sam Crow used the Russians to keep the business up and running while they did their time, but now that they're out don't need the help anymore.

The new US attorney guy was definately a wierd one though

I would think there would be other "russians" that might show up to find out what happened to their comrades?

You're probably right, but the part I'm waiting to see play out is when the new police "task force" realizes that their inside guy is now dead.

ahhh.. I must have missed that part of the show.. I didnt even catch that the cops had an inside guy inside....

Jax looked fairly gay with his new haircut....... not that there is anything wrong with that...

Man, I have to catch up. We started season 2, but were overtaken by events. I gotta put 2 back on my Netflix queue.

Jax looked fairly gay with his new haircut....... not that there is anything wrong with that...
I haven't seen it, but my wife said it makes him look a lot older.

My wife and a couple of her co-workers think Jax is hot (especially with the new haircut). One of said co-workers even called his name out when having relations with her husband...

ahhh.. I must have missed that part of the show.. I didnt even catch that the cops had an inside guy inside....
The inside guy was the one who brought out the vodka and shot glasses when when the russians and sam crow toasted their new deal. He was then killed in the carpet/fabric shop when the guys took the guns near the end.

So what you're telling me is that I need to shave my head and bleach what's left?

Anyone been watching the past few weeks? This has turned into, IMO, the best season to date. Tuesday's episode was awesome.

Back