Roll Call , April 21 PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my 2nd time, and I hope it was my last.

I took Civil-Structural in Oct, but took the Civil-WR this past time. Much better.

Good luck to those who just sat, I did as well. WR afternoon.....think I did well enough to make the cut.

Thanks to whoever set up this forum.....can't believe that PPI's is still in the out-dated tree-limb style.

For those that took WR for multiple times. Did you not think this test was much much easier than the previous test. I cant help but wonder why it was soooo much easier???

For those that took WR for multiple times. Did you not think this test was much much easier than the previous test. I cant help but wonder why it was soooo much easier???
I have to agree that it seemed more straight forward (other than your typical unit conversions) than last Oct. I think for me it was a combo of being better prepared, better strategy, and being lucky :D

what types of questions were on the OCT test that were not on the one saturday?

Elses would not try to trick would they? I finished the WR exam with 40 minutes to spare. I also put in about 300 hours of studying since December. Hopefully I caught the test on an easy slide. Do not want to take the test over, there are too many jobs that need Signing and Sealing.

" I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life - I don't apologize - to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those bigshots. I don't apologize - that's my life - but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. [SIZE=14pt]Well, it wasn't enough time[/SIZE], Michael. It wasn't enough time. "

Don Corleone couldn't have put any better!

In response to "what types of questions were on the OCT test that were not on the one saturday?

The Oct. exam was much more in depth, not so plug and chug, not near as many definitions and loaded with environmental questions(wastewater). This test was not even in the same ball park. Thats my opinion any, based on what I have heard I guessing a very high pass rate, I wouldnt be surprised it its not in the upper 60's if not 70's. My $0.02 anyway

I hope you are correct cmpc. I do not care how easy the test was, I do not want to take it again.

Can anybody suggest me where I can find some sample questions, preferably from previous year exams. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back