RG - are you getting stalked??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up with the hemroid formerly known as tmckeon?
he has one post a week over on "the other board" about you ;)

http://ppi2pass.com/forums/posts/list/1155078858.page
That boy needs some real help. I see where he restructured his website..... again.....

He's worse than that big wreck on the interstate. You know, where you just have to slow down and look even though you know you shouldn't.

What a maroon.......

yes he keeps sending me emails threatning to call my state board if I dont let him back on.

part of me wants to see how much they would laugh at him, but part of me really just doesnt want to get involved with any of his antics any more than I already have.

He basically is accusing me and PPI of some sort of collusion in that they clamped down on his advertising and he says that PPI diddnt ban us when we advertised on PPI. Looking back I am sure we didnt act as professional in they way we advertised, but I have always thought we at least try to make board decisions based on the overall group, and not for any sort of personal achievement. I just mainly enjoy having a board to post with other people in my profession.

He has beyond pissed me off.

Screw that complete asshole. No way I'd let him back on this board, he has proven he is a maroon (as MIG would say).

He gets on here and talks about ethics, etc. and I think he has shown that he has less than anyone ever on this board or PPI's.

How sad.

In the beginning PPI always banned us. The turnover was slower back then, but ultimately all our link posts were deleted.

RleonPE

^-- thats what I told him, I guess he has short term memory)

I also like how he tells that one guy to F-U and then follows up with "JESUS LIVES" in his sig..

Last edited by a moderator:
yes he keeps sending me emails threatning to call my state board if I dont let him back on.
part of me wants to see how much they would laugh at him, but part of me really just doesnt want to get involved with any of his antics any more than I already have.

He basically is accusing me and "the other board" of some sort of collusion in that they clamped down on his advertising and he says that "the other board" diddnt ban us when we advertised on "the other board". Looking back I am sure we didnt act as professional in they way we advertised, but I have always thought we at least try to make board decisions based on the overall group, and not for any sort of personal achievement. I just mainly enjoy having a board to post with other people in my profession.
Paranoia is an excessive anxiety or fear concerning one's own well-being which is considered irrational and excessive, perhaps to the point of being a psychosis. This includes persecutory beliefs concerning a likely threat, or a belief in a conspiracy theory.

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality and by significant social or occupational dysfunction. A person experiencing schizophrenia is typically characterized as demonstrating disorganized thinking, and as experiencing delusions or hallucinations, in particular auditory hallucinations.

I'm no psychiatrist, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but it looks to me like he is pretty much a text-book paranoid-schizophrenic by the above definitions.

All jokes aside, I honestly believe he needs to get some professional help.

is there a way I can ban him from my gmail account?

I cant even check my email without seeing a rant from him.

RG, you can set up a filter so that anything that comes from his email address gets sent straight to the trash. Of course you would have to set up a filter for each email address he uses. So if he sends them to you from multiple emails that would be a pain.

Report his emails as spam to google while you are at it too, so they can see what an idiot he is.

To set up a filter go to <settings> (top right of the screen if you are logged in) then under the setting select the <filter> 'tab', the rest should be self explanitory. I think you can set them up to be deleted immediately if you like. Although you may want to save his emails (for legal purposes) just incase he really does try to do something silly.

is there a way I can ban him from my gmail account?
I cant even check my email without seeing a rant from him.
Isn't there a way to identify an e-mail address from him as "junk" or "spam"? I know on Outlook, I can add people to my Blocked Senders List.

More importantly, shouldn't you share the more bizarre e-mails with the rest of the class for our enjoyment?

Isn't there a way to identify an e-mail address from him as "junk" or "spam"?
In gmail you can report spam, but I don't know that google would do anything about it since his emails obviously wouldn't be 'spam' in the sense that they are sent out arbitrarily to loads of people. I'm sure the emails are unwanted, so to me they would be spam. Setting up a filter would be the same as adding or removing an email address or domain to/from your junk mail list in outlook.

I think setting up a filter is the easiest solution. If you wanted to RG you could still flag his emails as spam or for phishing but I doubt that would accomplish anything.

thanks for the filter idea, I will set one up, let me sift through the emails and post some more, 90% of them are similar to whats posted above.

Doesn't this guy have anything better to do with his time? It's like this has become his life's obsession and he's got some score to settle.

Imagine what he'd do if he actually got fired, kicked out of some society, or otherwise excluded from something that actually mattered.

RG, you should be able to filter the gmail, and then keep adding his new alias dujour.

Regarding your State Board, if he files a complaint, with a bunch of hacked up screen shots attached that is really questionable source material. Give us the word and we will send a pile of real letters in your defense. I don't think it will ever get that far though. He has violated the rules of the board by advertising and spamming here. he did not follow the rules, so he is banned.

Tomoroid is certainly a pain, but it could be worse!

I found an interesting, and scary link when I googled "internet retraining order" http://www.menweb.org/gagorder.htm

and a related story: http://www.menweb.org/hawaiiah.htm

Imagine what he'd do if he actually got fired, kicked out of some society, or otherwise excluded from something that actually mattered.
I bet he was always picked last for kickball as a child. ;)

I don't believe this guy actually has a job.
Based on some of his posts, I believe he works out of his house and does contract work. We've always referred to those types as "job shoppers". As with most things, some are better than others, but they're usually the first ones to be let go.

They have a higher hourly rate, but no benefits and you normally use them for short-term spikes in your workload.

A lot of times they'll bail on you when someone offers them a six-month contract for $1 more per hour than you were paying him.

Tom McKeon

to me

show details

12:56 am (12 hours ago)

Will be talking with my attorney about the ppi thing. However, I am still a little bit miffed about you not keeping your word (Don't worry, not chasing your board right now legally...just want you to do the right thing).

BTW, keep toady in toe if you know what I mean.

Tom

heres another gem

Tom McKeon to me

show details

12:56 am (12 hours ago)

Will be talking with my attorney about the "the other board" thing. However, I am still a little bit miffed about you not keeping your word (Don't worry, not chasing your board right now legally...just want you to do the right thing).

BTW, keep toady in toe if you know what I mean.

Tom

heres another gem

What is the big thing about you keeping your word? He keeps harping on that. Did you give him a promise ring and then take it back or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

And what kind of legal rights does he think he has? I've got to believe any attorney would just laugh at him and then give him a $50 invoice for an initial consultation.....

What a loon......

Back