Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked and now it says something similar for Wisconsin. I'm wondering if PCS is actually the one who made the decision to stop doing engineering / surveying exams or if all these boards came to the same decision at the same time. Because that is now 4 boards all within the same time frame.

If this transition process turned into a fiasco, that could possibly contribute to the delay in our scores being released.

I need answers damn it!! :reading:

I wonder if this is attributing to the delay.
Wow, has it already been 8 weeks? What? Tomorrow will be 7 weeks? Then how can there be a delay?
Calm it down, NightWatch! I (and many October 2014 candidates) am just going by previous October Exam score release dates. Apparently you either are no longer in or have never been in this situation so you may not understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone in another PCS state see this on their State Board's website:

Important Notice for PE and LS Exam Candidates:

The April exam (and future exams) will be administered by a new vendor: NCEES. The transition from PCS to NCEES is in the final stages, and more details will be provided soon, with ample time to register. Do not register with PCS after Dec. 5, 2014.

This is for VA. I guess they don't want to deal with PCS anymore and will be handling things themselves. I wonder if this is attributing to the delay.
I too am waiting for VA results--but per NCEES website, we (VA PE folks) should get results directly from NCEES via our accounts with email alerts....I could be wrong- I just took the exam there and have other people to say how does this work in VA....please share any info you have.....

I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet because I don't know if I passed or not. If I pass then I'm assured a pay raise, then I can spend some money on Christmas presents this year but if I don't then I have to abstain from getting Christmas presents this year.

The April exam (and future exams) will be administered by a new vendor: NCEES. The transition from PCS to NCEES is in the final stages, and more details will be provided soon, with ample time to register. Do not register with PCS after Dec. 5, 2014.

This is for VA. I guess they don't want to deal with PCS anymore and will be handling things themselves. I wonder if this is attributing to the delay.
I too am waiting for VA results--but per NCEES website, we (VA PE folks) should get results directly from NCEES via our accounts with email alerts....I could be wrong- I just took the exam there and have other people to say how does this work in VA....please share any info you have.....

It took me three tries to get something from the VA for my hearing loss and tinnitus even though I had letters from my Gunny, CWO5 and Sgt Maj. As well as copies of all my medical records.

I read that scores have to be verified by the Board and PCS before they are released through NCEES. I'll try to find where I read it.

When referring to the transition, I was implying that it could impact NCEES, PCS or both.

Wow, has it already been 8 weeks? What? Tomorrow will be 7 weeks? Then how can there be a delay?
Tomorrow will be the start of the 8th week. I think everyone that took the Oct exam would agree, this is quite a delay compared to the past few years.
And I think that anyone who took it prior to this October would tell all of you to R-E-L-A-X. It wasn't that long ago when people didn't find out their results until January........

Tomorrow will be the start of the 8th week. I think everyone that took the Oct exam would agree, this is quite a delay compared to the past few years.
And I think that anyone who took it prior to this October would tell all of you to R-E-L-A-X. It wasn't that long ago when people didn't find out their results until January........
If you call 12 years ago not that long ago... Sure then I guess that's true.

The last time the results were released in Jan was for the Oct 2002 exam. And if you didn't take the exam why do you care if people are worried when it comes out anyway?

Back