Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm optimistic. Registering for April before the results come out seems like an overly pessimistic thing to do. Studying, however... is never detrimental. If nothing else, studying what you think you missed only increases knowledge.
Studying would be detrimental to beer drinking.
Not if you multitask. :40oz: :reading:

I'm optimistic. Registering for April before the results come out seems like an overly pessimistic thing to do. Studying, however... is never detrimental. If nothing else, studying what you think you missed only increases knowledge.
Haha indeed! :beerchug:

You might go ahead and register for next October too if you go that route, though. I hear NCEES offers discounts on exam registration if you buy in bulk.

Haha indeed! :beerchug:

You might go ahead and register for next October too if you go that route, though. I hear NCEES offers discounts on exam registration if you buy in bulk.
They aren't offering the "buy 2 get 1 free" promo this month???

Today has come and gone

Hopes of results are bygone

Wait till it's tomorrow dawn

To start F5'ing on and on

Today has come and gone

Hopes of results are bygone

Wait till it's tomorrow dawn

To start F5'ing on and on
It's fancy because it rhymes, but I thought you said Friday so no use F5'ing tomorrow.
Which is still true, but [even though my source is reliable] that is not going to prevent folks from F5'ing. I am not F5'ing until 11 am PST on Friday. :)

keep-calm-only-48-hours-to-go-2.png

The oil market is crashing... the only hope is my results that might help me... I feel sorry for everyone of us.. Bad news is Bad... no news is worse than bad

Last license in FL is 78350 of people added today.... Seems like comity b/c most live out of state. Don't know what the hell that means, just bored and looking for last license number. Got excited when saw it (last license) had today's date. Oh well.....

seriously though, if you haven't yet received your results you should definitely register for the April exam. Probably wouldn't hurt to start studying too.
I tried but it wouldn't let me, it says pending.
Logic dictates they wouldn't let someone register until the results from the last exam are released.
Logic!? There is too much logic in NCEES boot strap qualitative analysis...What seems logical is we know now of our fates-save lots of road rage on the way home!!!

So, true story, back in 2010, when I took the fundamentals of surveying exam, I had convinced myself so thoroughly that I had failed it that I did in fact register for the April 2011 exam. They actually didn't prohibit such anxious unnecessary activity back then like they do now. When I found out I passed I actually had to call NCEES and PCS and tell them I had passed and that I was a dumbass and needed to cancel my registration. They accommodated me easily enough. I hadn't actually paid yet, so at least I didn't have to deal with getting a refund.

I got my results last year on Dec 18th.

So... Next week!

Good luck!!!

Are these guys really trying to tell me something. Did I not do it effectively last time?!?!? WTF......ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418297508.688505.jpg

Another day without knowing down...maybe today we will all know...our fate for the next few months :violin:

Did anyone in another PCS state see this on their State Board's website:

Important Notice for PE and LS Exam Candidates:
The April exam (and future exams) will be administered by a new vendor: NCEES. The transition from PCS to NCEES is in the final stages, and more details will be provided soon, with ample time to register. Do not register with PCS after Dec. 5, 2014.

This is for VA. I guess they don't want to deal with PCS anymore and will be handling things themselves. I wonder if this is attributing to the delay.

Back