Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the NCEES Board Rep seemed so calm, composed & knowlegable.. he/she was a comfort in a stormy sea of self-doubt and pity.

I just checked the NY State website to verify PE licenses but it seems to be not working. Even people that were coming up yesterday are not showing up in the search using name or license number !

I just checked the NY State website to verify PE licenses but it seems to be not working. Even people that were coming up yesterday are not showing up in the search using name or license number !

you must have broke it
It was just a matter of time I guess !!! Time to go back to pretending to work lol...
Someone broke it, my coworker who has his PE isn't in there right now and he was yesterday.

I vowed no alcohol until I passed, but I slipped up after a few weeks of waiting on results....A nice merlot was so nice while covered in dirt! And since I've been reading these posts...weeellll, I purchased 4 bottles. Even been considering beer again....maybe beer has changed since 2013.

Maybe so LOL- failure was the easy part- passing it is difficult- I managed 12 months w/o wine- that's a long spell for me!A wise man once said, you can bend any personal vow, when it benefits "Id" when its low. and my fortune cookie, and moon signs agree- they say it was well deserved..

and looky here-try your luck http://www.gipsyfortuneteller.com/ even my fortune from the link was spot on-I should pass- or greatly benefit from not passing....hmmmm

Will tom tell us what the cut score actually is?

Back