Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the CA survey and seismic results be released along with the 8 hour or are they separate?
yes definately separate, but both are by email now. Not sure if the Board will withhold the results of the CA exams due to something that happened in TX that is unrelated to the general 8-hour exam that this thread is for.
btw MadBum huh? :fencing: Clayton Koufax
Did the problem actually happen in Texas or are they just meeting here?

Not too sure if it happened in Texas? Just read somewhere that it was about fracking. I wasn't aware that the Civil PE results were dependent on the Petro PE exam until I read this thread. I'd think all other disciplines were independent of each other?

Not too sure if it happened in Texas? Just read somewhere that it was about fracking. I wasn't aware that the Civil PE results were dependent on the Petro PE exam until I read this thread. I'd think all other disciplines were independent of each other?
Stop it Cookie Monster. Keeping the results of tests independent for each discipline makes too much sense. We are talking about NCEES here!

So, I'm not sure if this means anything, but the California PE lookup system is down for "updating," which last occured on December 5 (the day the PS results came out).

So, I'm not sure if this means anything, but the California PE lookup system is down for "updating," which last occured on December 5 (the day the PS results came out).
Oops; I guess the PS results were released on the first. Maybe there's nothing to this then.

I saw the CA site down too. I talked to a woman form the BPELSG licensure dept last week and she was hoping the results would be released before Christmas. Not saying today's not the day, (it is before Christmas), but not getting my hopes up. My Survey exam letter from last October was date 12/17/13.

And just like that the site is back up...still says Dec 5 was last time it was updated...and no results. FYI highest CA License number currently is 83105. I have been searching 83106 just to make sure data has changed before I get excited...my name not being listed isn't convincing...I've seen it not be there too many times to get excited. If and when it's is listed will be a whole different story...

Over 180 users floating around the board today.

Must be that special time of the year again.

And just like that the site is back up...still says Dec 5 was last time it was updated...and no results. FYI highest CA License number currently is 83105. I have been searching 83106 just to make sure data has changed before I get excited...my name not being listed isn't convincing...I've seen it not be there too many times to get excited. If and when it's is listed will be a whole different story...
Thanks for the pro-tip. I'll start searching that instead. I'm not convinced that I'll see my name either, but here's hoping!

CA License Lookup website gets updated every day Mon - Friday although the time when it is updated is not fixed.

Hi, I'm new here.

I noticed on Alabama's license look-up that several people have licenses dated 12/5/2014. Licenses 3477X and up. What's up with that?

Hi, I'm new here.

I noticed on Alabama's license look-up that several people have licenses dated 12/5/2014. Licenses 3477X and up. What's up with that?
applications from those who are already licensed in other states is my guess

FWIW, I hate to start rumors especially that aren't true, but I heard from someone who claims to be "in the know" that NCEES plans to release results to the states after business hours Wednesday evening. If they don't have them ready they will wait for the following Wednesday. Apparently there is something about Wednesday that NCEES only likes to release results on that day of the week. Can anyone confirm or deny this historically?

Sorry to be that guy who throws around rumors that I cannot personally verify, but I figured I could communicate this rumor to the mill and see what yall think about it.

FWIW, I hate to start rumors especially that aren't true, but I heard from someone who claims to be "in the know" that NCEES plans to release results to the states after business hours Wednesday evening. If they don't have them ready they will wait for the following Wednesday. Apparently there is something about Wednesday that NCEES only likes to release results on that day of the week. Can anyone confirm or deny this historically?

Sorry to be that guy who throws around rumors that I cannot personally verify, but I figured I could communicate this rumor to the mill and see what yall think about it.
Well they released the PS results to the states on Nov. 25, a Tuesday, so not sure if your rumor has much validity.

Sorry, but I'm 100% sure this is just a rumor. Check historic result release dates. I passed the general 8-hour exam for the PE 2 years ago and got the email on a Friday.

Back