Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if what MIG said is right and NCEES is meeting at Houston on Tuesday and Wednesday, then they have to report the cut score to the State Boards, those guys and gals are going to schedule another meeting to accept of reject NCEES' cut score (they usually accept it) and then notify the candidates pass or fail.

We are talking about two more weeks minimum, depending the State, a month and a half for California.

That is in line with what the TN State Board director told me, said he expected the results in the next 2-3 weeks (before Christmas).

So, if what MIG said is right and NCEES is meeting at Houston on Tuesday and Wednesday, then they have to report the cut score to the State Boards, those guys and gals are going to schedule another meeting to accept of reject NCEES' cut score (they usually accept it) and then notify the candidates pass or fail.

We are talking about two more weeks minimum, depending the State, a month and a half for California.

That is in line with what the TN State Board director told me, said he expected the results in the next 2-3 weeks (before Christmas).
See folks? Am not totally full of BS. I tell the truth every now and then.

Here is how I truly believe it will go down. No sarcasm, no joking. Totally serious for those who want to know.

Cut Score meeting for petroleum is Tues - Wed. QA / QC back at NCEES HQ will be Thursday - Friday. Results will be released either after the QA / QC process on Friday 12 December (if that occurs early enough that releasing them makes sense that day) or Monday 15 December (most likely scenario). All of the states that allow release directly from NCEES will be that day, probably Monday, but possibly Friday. Then the states that take a little more time will begin to trickle in thereafter on Tuesday and Wednesday. For those poor schmucks who are cursed to deal with PCS, you'll have another few days to wait.

Tim@NCEES,

If you are reading this, most likely you are not since it is not immediately after the test, please let the stressed anxious candidates have an idea when can they expect the results.

Too many rumors flying around. They need to know.

Think that you may save a life.

Confirmed that results will be released this Friday.
Actually, NCEES is waiting for PPI's early bird pricing on review courses to end so that those who failed will have to pay full retail. Expect to see them release results starting this Thursday.

I know I responded to questions this weekend about my test score with " [Expletive] Petroleum Engineers" numerous times and then described what we "know".

By the way. What sucks is when you don't have any frame of reference as to when results will be released. I am just waiting for the state specific surveying exam. I have absolutely no idea when that will come out. Nobody posts about those tests. But meanwhile, I wait. I make jokes. I DO NOT TRY TO HACK NCEES!!! In case Tim is reading. I press F5. I basically get nothing productive done at work. Why? Because I'm just like you guys. I've just been doing it longer and on more tests.
Where are all the ppl who took the CA Survey and Seismic? Sounds like its gonna be quite some time until those results are released given the issues with the 8-hour. Good news is that those results are now given by email.

Will the CA survey and seismic results be released along with the 8 hour or are they separate?

Will the CA survey and seismic results be released along with the 8 hour or are they separate?

IIFC they are released separate, but this is coming from a chick on the east coast who doesn't know for sure... I just am thinking this based on the history of peoples past years complaints about waiting

You guys have taught me the term "F5"! I tried to tell you I was user interface challenged! I like my new F5 trick, no more password entering to check PE results status! Thanks!

yes definately separate, but both are by email now. Not sure if the Board will withhold the results of the CA exams due to something that happened in TX that is unrelated to the general 8-hour exam that this thread is for.

btw MadBum huh? :fencing: Clayton Koufax

yes definately separate, but both are by email now. Not sure if the Board will withhold the results of the CA exams due to something that happened in TX that is unrelated to the general 8-hour exam that this thread is for.

btw MadBum huh? :fencing: Clayton Koufax
That was where my question was heading... maybe the CA tests will come out earlier (but what do I know).

If you haven't seen SI's sportsman of the year you should definitely check that out! ...Kershaw is amazing though I have to admit.

Latest posts

Back