Results are starting to get out. How did it go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tick....tick....tick..... this is crazy...... krakoskys the one that got me all worked up!. now im nervous..... ill be the let down of the group lol. :censored:

I still remember getting the results just before the 4th of July weekend, went rafting and camping with friends, best weekend I ever had until my son was born.

ENJOY YOURSELFS, Professional Engineers.

I passed in SD in HVAC

It seemed to be easier the second time. I think it was just because I had a better idea what to study.

Although as a Cardinals fan I should have said No-Hitter*

I guess you can have the no-no and we will take 2006 instead. That game 7 was one of the greatest games ever played.

I think I saw that Rockett passed on the other results page. I think we all made it through. Thanks to everyone here for helping me pass. I know that there were references and tips that were posted here that I used on the exam. Thanks and Congratulations.

Great job all!

I too remember both my "FAIL" day and the glorous "PASS" day like it was yesterday!

Tim

Although as a Cardinals fan I should have said No-Hitter*

I guess you can have the no-no and we will take 2006 instead. That game 7 was one of the greatest games ever played.
Thanks for bringing that up :bawling: :) Great games, but a disappointing finish for the NY team.

Congrats everyone! It's great to hear we all passed!

I'm thinking of writing up my study habits and tips for the people signing up for October.

Man, i passed the HVAC PE the first time. It feels really good, specially when ive never done any engineering work and been out of college for over 7 yrs. I busted my ass studying from Nov to exam week. My wife and kids almost left me, so the pressure to pass sky high. Im glad is over and dont have to do this again. I just wish NCEES published the score.

Congrats to all who passed, it is possible with some dedication and support from the boss--wife and work boss.

One of the best things you can do is browse through this board and look at what others have done in the past. You will get a feel for what you need to study and how hard you need to study.

It is very overwhelming at first, but the sooner you start the less overwhelmed you will be come exam day.

Which brings me to a point I have been meaning to make since last week when I found out I passed (first time, 13 years out of college, Mechanical Systems and Design). The members above that were posting regularly prior to the April exam were invaluable to my study prep and sanity throughout the process. Though I didn't input to the conversations (I'm not usually one to post online), by realizing that others were going through the same "agony" that I was seemed to make it all the more bearable. I want to thank each of you for sharing your concerns, experiences, knowledge, and moments of insanity. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think I would have passed without this forum. I would have had no clue what to study or what to expect. This experience has been one major roller coaster of emotions and allowed me to knock off one item on my life goals.

Again, Thank you!!

Back