RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the mail, NO NJ HASN'T SENT THE RESULTS YET, but I did get a catalog from "the other board" with a 10% discount for review products. I hope they sent this only because I bought CERM 10 last year. I would be really mad if they knew my results of the exam before I did. Maybe "the other board" just wants to torment me while I wait. :pASSED2:
Just got an e-mail from a buddy of mine that sat for the PA LS exam. He got his results yesterday so I assume the PA PE results are out. PA uses PCS-EES to administer the PE/LS exam.
They don't know your results. You're just on their mailing list.

Good luck to all those waiting for results to roll in - hopefully most everyone will know by next week. Last week was hell - then knowing the results were coming Saturday - I just waited on the porch all morning for the mail lady!

Soon? For the other states. I bet some are getting sick and the tension builds going to the mailbox. I like this board b/c until I see my states name pupo up with a results tag, I'm not getting nervous. It'll be a good indicator to stop by the liquor store first!

Kentucky scores should arrive today. I could be doing this... :Locolaugh: or possible this... :woot:

DELAWARE results are in. Received in mail on Saturday, 6/16. Passed Civil - Transportation PE!

Congrats to all those who passed. Just wondering if anyone has a feel for how long VA takes to notify, historically speaking that is??

Nevada results are in!!!!

Received results in the mail on Friday, 6/15/07. And I Passed :reading:

Civil - WR

Anyone heard anything about Maryland results? Starting to freak out now that other states are reporting...

SapperPE said:
It is pretty quiet today. I bet it picks up over the rest of the week though. More than likely the rest of the main group of states will get their results by the end of this week or the very beginning of next week, and then in about another month, CA, PR, and Guam will get thiers :beerchug: I am joking about it being another month.
I figure I would never get results on a Monday since it only takes 1 day for mail to get from the board to where I live, to recieve on a Monday means it would have been mailed Saturday... and I doubt they work Saturdays. I think this will be the week for my results!

Arizona results are in!!!

I passed the electrical...2 civil guys from our firm also got their passing results today. Our company is on a roll this time around, but will have to cough up $2500 for each passing letter (not to mention our raise negotiations). :15:

I Passed as well. Civil / PM Geotechnical.

So how about putting me on the banner Mods!

I know I don't have 25 post, but I'll renounce my citizenship in the "other forum"

Is that good enough?

Idaho Results are in.

I got my Idaho PE results today (6/19/07), I passed.

In the letter, my results were reviewed at their board meeting on 6/15/07.

Any Rhode Island engineers out there?

Still waiting here!

:mail-296:

Not sure how much longer I can hold out!

Just found out today from the Registration Board....

In RI, the board will meet tomorrow (Wednesday) and present the scores. Within a week the letters will be mailed to the examinees. Certified mail if failed, regular mail if passed. So.. looks like the middle to end of next week for Rhode Island! :brickwall:

Back