Re: School of PE Repeat Option Offer and Sitting for Both the Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEaspirant

Reaction score
I had paid for the Sof PE OnDemand Courses (LF and VF) at the same time in Jan , 2022 out of pocket and didn't realize the retake course off is tied with one appearing for both the exams and failing to avail their re-take option. Now, i am stuck to either take both the parts VF & LF this April, 2022 and upon failing either one i can retake the course for free. My originally intent was to take one exam at a time (VF in Apr,22) and (LF in Oct, 22). The SofPE does not take not appearing for the Exam as a fulfillment criteria to take the repeat. Anyone been in the same shoes and how did they sort it out. I started off preparing for the LF Exam (East Coast little to no exposure in Seismic) but then switched gears this Month to VF prep; now i am a limbo. Of course, the guarantee to retake the SofPE course is definitely intense. So either i sit for both and try my luck (though a wishful thinking..lol) or lose the $1K for the Oct, 22 Exam.

Back