Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am headed to pick up my UGGs tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So went back and while they are comfy and stylish- the soles just seem cheap as hell- for $200 bucks I want the shoes to last- so I took a pass - and they actually had size 13 for a change...

So went back and while they are comfy and stylish- the soles just seem cheap as hell- for $200 bucks I want the shoes to last- so I took a pass - and they actually had size 13 for a change...

You should check out Dr Marten’s. They are known for their soles and durability. And many styles are available in size 13.

https://www.drmartens.com/us/en/p/24382001

My Timberland Pros can't be beat.  I have narrow feet and a 12.5 foot size.  Hard combo to get right in a shoe.  

My Timberland Pros are going on 11 years old.  They're shot to hell now, and lived a particularly rough 3 years, but man were they comfortable once they broke in.  I will probably go with them again.

Mine are hitting 4 years and, though the things look beat to hell, they're still comfy and the sole is still intact.  

Simply...

Back