Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have AC! and am from the midwest, where every day is like 97% humidity. I can take a month of it. I live by the water and can see the mountains.

to be fair, other than driving through on my way to Seattle, I've not actually *been* anywhere WA east of the mountains. 

I have AC! and am from the midwest, where every day is like 97% humidity. I can take a month of it. I live by the water and can see the mountains.

to be fair, other than driving through on my way to Seattle, I've not actually *been* anywhere WA east of the mountains. 
If you love the outdoors, you’re missing out!

Yrj0e0c.jpg

Hey guys!  It's officially summer on LI/NYC!  Humidity is sticking over 70% and random thunderstorms are happening in the middle of the day!
one out of very few things I miss about the midwest is thunderstorms. LOVE.

one out of very few things I miss about the midwest is thunderstorms. LOVE.
I love thunderstorms!  And I love that I live right next to the Long Island sound, so when I'm in bed with the window open I can hear the waves on the beach.

ALSO.  VERY IMPORTANT.  LIGHTNING BUGS CAME BACK LAST NIGHT AND MY CAT ATE ONE AND HER MOUTH WAS GLOWY AND WEIRD.

I've decided imma go to Baker sometime this summer. maybe palouse falls? worth it? :dunno:  

Was just skimming emails and was made aware that the 17th of June marked my 10 year anniversary... as an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church!  Reverend Supe in the house.
If my officiant falls through, I'll be hitting you up in about six weeks.

Back