Quick Question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to be in phase 4. I want to stay delusion about passing.

What phase is delusion about passing anyways? I didn't see that on the list. Does that mean we failed for sure??

Delusion is implied in phases 2 and 3. You probably failed, you just haven't come to terms with it as you finally do in phase 4.

It's a little soon to hit phase 4, I think. You should still have that post-exam euphoria where you realize that you don't have to study anymore...

Unless you start panicking and thinking you should just start studying for the next exam, now.

Wtf is going on with all of you?? Enjoy the free evenings and weekends instead of creating non-issues!! If you think there's an issue with a test question then bring it that up with ncees... anything else forget about it. It's done now!

Wtf is going on with all of you?? Enjoy the free evenings and weekends instead of creating non-issues!! If you think there's an issue with a test question then bring it that up with ncees... anything else forget about it. It's done now!
What's the fun in that?

What's the fun in that?
... that's if your benchmark of fun is watching paint dry while squeezing your left nut with a vice grip... for 2 months!!!

Back