PTOE exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why? I asked my frd who passed in last year oct and he said 2 months. I took on June 15th, but nothing in 2 months. Hopw this week.

I called Ann from ITE like million times & finally she said the results are out in the mail, but she can not discuss the results. I am expecting the letter by Friday & it better be a good result....hopefully....

Ahh! Atlast we are getting it....Hopefully we make it and enjoy our weekend. Good Luck vamshi. Let me know when you receive yours.

hey vamshi just now my HR called me and said, I got a from TPCB...will let you know.....after I check.....it came to my office address

Hw did it go? I really wish you good luck...& hope u passed....I havent got mine yet:)

bad time for me....i am one of the 12 who missed this time. it shows out of 57, 45 were passed.

Ohhh sorry abt that. I guess today is the last day to register for the next session. I will reregister incase my result is not positive. I havent received my result yet. Apprently our mail man is on vacation. SOB.

I am planning to go for March next year as I will be taking vacation in Sept-October to visit India.

Let me know when you get.

Nope ..still waiting on my result. Does the letter show a pass mark or any info on who else passed? May be based on the testing location or the date of the test? BTW send me a linked invitation if you have any account.

Thank you,

Details show high score %: 85% and low: 43%....and mean: 68%....mine was 62% haaa...

It shows the results for June 2012 window....I hope its for all as it does not show any details for locations.

i will send you the linked in after I go home as that site is blocked from my office.

I was approved and plan to sit for the PTOE exam in late October '12. I have read most of helpful info I could find on this site and have acquired the ITE Refresher Book. Anything else I need to look for or get? Any recent takers (March or June 2012) have any other tips on study approaches?

If you get the PTOE 15 sample questions and cut and paste them to word you can review them later. I gather from a friend they provide different questions to each person who applies. If you email me a copy of your sample questions at [email protected] I'll email you the sample questions I got.

In all the all exams I've written (literally over a 100) in my life, I can't recall ever having been provided with so few example questions. The reason that lots of questions are usually available is because they want to test your knowledge not your ability to pass exams.

Thanks

road designer
Does this offer still stand? I went through the test twice and was able to collect 30 questions. Thanks.

CivilE

a two lane four legged intersection has 32 conflicting points, if one of the streets is changed to a one-way, how many conflict points are removed by this change

Matt5669,

Before: 2 lane roadways conflict points at typical four wayintersection or driveway 32 total

After: added median close eliminates left turn conflicts...one way streets...4 total (0 crossing, 2 diverge, 2 merge) total

Hope this helps. You may want to check out Statewide Urban Design and Specifications, Design Manual, Chapter 5-Roadway Design, 5I-Access Management.

Got mine today and passed............v happy
Waiting for the PE results and I'm planning to take this exam next, if I pass. Could you share how you prepared for this exam. That is, what books or review class you took to prepare for the test.

Back