Predicted results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think you passed the October PE exam?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purduegrad

I knew the problem statement and the different answers. Confirmed that my answer was correct.

It is possible to remember a lot of what goes on around you. If it were not for the NCEES, I think that the exam would be very easy to duplicate...(two or three guys just thinking and having a beer with a pencil and some know-how)...did it myself after the exam.

Just did a license lookup with the board to see if I was licensed yet. YEAH, I KNOW IT'S WAY TO SOON!!...................................MAN I'M PATHETIC!!! :(

Well, somebody had to post something good here.
I felt like the morning portion was relatively (or exactly) easy. Walked out feeling like 36 were confirmed with 2 really good possibilities and two possibilities. Afternoon was harder, but still had 25 or so confirmed correct with 4 good poss and several guesses ranging from educated guesses to "pin the tail on". With 36 and 25 that gives me 61 out of 80 or 76.25% unadjusted percentage. Should be good enough to pass. :true: :beerchug
My estimation is almost same as yours. I feel at least I can get 60 out of 80.

So I think I can pass.

I have gone back and forth...before the exam I figured I would pass...immediately after i was sure I failed...a few weeks later I thought I had a chance...now I am back to thinking it would take a miracle for me to have passed.
I guess I am proof that even if you walk out 99% sure you failed you may still pass. Woohoo.

Good thread to pull back up.

-GT

I felt really good walking out of the exam but made the awful rookie mistake of telling everyone I though I did well. So while waiting for results, I thought I jinked myself and failed. Luckily I passed and won't need to do the walk of shame back to the office.

Latest posts

Back