ppi really pays attention and has good engineers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tmckeon_PE

http://ppi2pass.com/forums/posts/list/1155078570.page

tmckeon_eng

Nuf said.

Last edited:
Tom,

what the hell is the original intention of this thread? in your first post, you have nuf said, but I guess it isn't because I have no idea what you are talking about in that?

?????

t-

the folks who posted the link on ppi back in our day all got banned / accounts deleted

If you enlarge the pic, it will make more sense.

I was irritated that all of the several emails I sent to them were not even replied back to me just to let me know that they got them (run-on sentence...I know). So I posted multiple multiple multiple posts that should have gotten me thrown out to see if that might get them to do something at all. They haven't even removed the post as of 2/3/07. We will see how long (or if) they will delete the post/suspend me or whatever.

If you enlarge the pic, it will make more sense.
I was irritated that all of the several emails I sent to them were not even replied back to me just to let me know that they got them (run-on sentence...I know). So I posted multiple multiple multiple posts that should have gotten me thrown out to see if that might get them to do something at all. They haven't even removed the post as of 2/3/07. We will see how long (or if) they will delete the post/suspend me or whatever.
I don't think they will do anything.

You might try adding what you had for lunch. That will get their attention. :Locolaugh:

JR

It's amazing what lunch meat can do that a ranting self serving misanthrope can't.
If what I read on the "the other board" board is true about TMcKeon being banned over here, I can only say that y'all (moderators & admins) have shown remarkable restraint and have given him multiple chances to "get his poop in a group" so to speak.

I probably would not have put up with him as long, but hey, I have a short fuse on certain items and behaviors. Maybe that's why I can't get a permit to carry a gun?

MIG,

I think the decision has been made that we DON'T want this place to turn into a drama filled sluggfest like PPI was/is. That was the reason for this board's creation.

We can have fun here, but it's intended to get good info back and forth between people getting ready for the exams, the arguments and cut-downs add nothing to that

Also, I think you set a great example as a member (it's appreciated around here), now if I could only clean my act up. LOL.

So the point of this thread was to show us that people over at the other board think as highly of you as we do?

huh huh, you said dungheap.

I was banned from "the other board" for a good while, but they let me back.

I have no idea how he is still around there

I was banned from "the other board" for a good while, but they let me back.
I have no idea how he is still around there
I don't think he will be there for long.

He has a 'control freak' type nature - he has to be controlling things, he has to have the last word. He will end up doing something really stupid and he will get the boot. People like him just can't help themselves. It really is too bad that he's like that - you would think with that much energy he could do something good. I guess we will just left shaking our heads wondering what could have been.

JR

It's amazing. They deleted his recent stuff on PPI, and his posts no longer contain a user name.

However, he can still post, and all the links to engineertrades.com are still there?

Whoever's running the forum there has some interesting priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing. They deleted his recent stuff on "the other board", and his posts no longer contain a user name.
However, he can still post, and all the links to f'tard.com are still there?

Whoever's running the forum there has some interesting priorities.
Nah, I think he just turned his "name" off or left it blank. Sapper did the same thing. I seriously think that he thought he was being sneaky and could be anonymous. The boy has got some serious issues; however, it has made the "dead time" (after scores are released and before the April exam) a little more interesting!

Back