PPI Forum really ticks me off

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^-- :true:

You can sit here and laugh all you want but that fact remains, is that I have more money than jesus, and I dont even have a "real" engineering degree - Industrial Engineering all the way baby!

Laugh it up Sheep!

:claps:

I love your sheep comment. +1

I sent a letter the VT board asking them to explain the poor SE1 pass rate.

I refuse to follow the cow path and just accept that all of a sudden, SE1 candidates are stupid compared to 2 years ago! :suicide:

No ****! I own a house in Norwich. I've had enough of the Norwich crap. So I have escaped to the hills......

:beerchug

Norwich is a little pricey and snooty for me. I seriously go to Dan & Whit's like 4 times a day though.

My fiance rent a whole house in Windsor for what an apartment would cost in Norwich. I'd love to buy something, but I'm a year out of grad school, and she has a couple years left on her PhD, so we'll probably have to wait a few more years for that.

Snooty is an understatement. The town has changed so much in the last couple of years that I can not stand it anymore.

Yeah, there's a daily smug alert there...

I take it from your post earlier that you didn't pass the PE?

A couple of us were planning a little celebratory get together at Long Trail next weekend. Hell, if you didn't pass, come along anyway and drink away your sorrows! :beerchug

Your posts at "the other board" cracked me up! Nice job bro!

:BK: :BK: :BK: :BK: :BK:

Put the dog poop in the vaporizer next time!

Have you noticed our one nice little smiley :thatsgay: , and how familiar it is to something else?

compareThm.jpg

(No harm intended - just all in good fun)

Last edited by a moderator:
DVINNY-

Your post is about the most clever and observant thing I have ever read or seen in a long time!

this is weird that someone would say bad things about "the other board"
All in good fun. But you have to admit their forum sucks!

Not the people, but the layout.

Oh wait are you joking?

Good One. :thumbsup:

Those 'massengills' sent me this email.

Several of your recent posts on PPI's Engineering Forum have been removed. This forum is reviewed from time to time by PPI, the NCEES, and members of state licensing boards but it is not formally moderated. At the request of participants, PPI has recently been more active in monitoring the forum and in deleting postings.

The goal of the forum is to create an online community where all engineers feel welcomed to participate in discussions covering engineering exam related practice problems, topics, and review materials. PPI encourages professional and constructive discussions regarding these topics. Forum participants that consistently make offensive and off-topic posts are asked to no longer contribute to the forum. We ask that your future contributions to this forum remain on the topics of engineering and engineering exam preparation. Consider this message notice that if PPI judges any future postings to be inappropriate, we will terminate your account. Furthermore, the impersonation of PPI employees, authors, or consultants through screen names, and any discussion of false information about PPI are not allowed in the forum and may be met with termination of your account.

[SIZE=8pt]Greg Monteforte[/SIZE]

Marketing Director

PPI

1250 Fifth Ave.

Belmont, CA 94002

I wish I knew what the hell prompted that?

Probably 'cause I chimmed in on the sandwich thread or something.

Or because they know I'm here, and they are mad that no one will play on their dodgeball team at recess anymore. LOL.

Hey Sapper, I'm back!

I've been real busy lately. Studying like crazy. I decided to go with the WR afternoon session.

Getting my application together at this point.

How are you man? ;guns;

Back