Posts from official thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Georgia. We're a mail state (sigh). Wondering if I should run home or not...
I wouldn't think so... They sent the results to your state board today, which means absolutely best-case scenario would be that your results get post marked to you today...

This is probably a stupid question, but if you fail, will NCEES still email you saying that you've failed? Or is it only if you pass?

Has EB ever sent out a survey to see the percentage of members who pass? I wonder if it's higher than regular ol' average...

Has EB ever sent out a survey to see the percentage of members who pass? I wonder if it's higher than regular ol' average...
You getting worried about all the passes too, I mean if only 60 % pass and we haven't gotten ours yet...hmmm

Subtle, aren't I? I was thinking there have to be people who just take it but don't put much effort in. And I'm thinking those people are maybe not on this board. So that gives EB members a leg up in the stats game.

I gotta believe!

Subtle, aren't I? I was thinking there have to be people who just take it but don't put much effort in. And I'm thinking those people are maybe not on this board. So that gives EB members a leg up in the stats game.
I gotta believe!
Me too. If it helps there were atleast 75 people taking it in NH and I have not had 1 person ask about taking it in NH ie 74 people that aren't on here. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me pass!!!!

In my nervous, anxious, excited afternoon, I forgot to congratulate everyone who has posted that they passed the PE exam. So, to everyone who passed, congratulations! :thumbs:

has anyone NOT passed yet?? Hopefully they didnt just accidentally send everyone a "pass" letter :shakehead:

Back