post your You Tubes here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^somebody needs to give that dog some glow sticks.... and maybe a pacifier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a couple of videos from Oshkosh this year. I'm already looking forward to 2011.

There's a cute Target commercial that uses this catchy 70's tune...and it made me remember where I'd first heard it - Does anyone remember this TV special that aired in '74? I remember it distinctly because we had to watch it in elementary school...now I'm amazed at the names that appeared in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just hope that when you got to the top you had EXACTLY what you needed to do the job, wouldn't want to go up and down many times to get the phillips head that you forgot...

Also on the Netflix queue. "Every rose has its thorn." HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, so the wifey-wife and I got this from Netflix yesterday and we watched it last night. We were shocked at how bad it wasn't. In fact, some parts are just outright hilarious because of the main character's facial expressions and mannerisms. I wouldn't rank it as "it was so bad that it was good." It is a low budget film, but the acting was actually pretty **** good. I give it a solid B-.

Oh, did you know that nuclear power plant cooling towers bellow black smoke? :tv:

Hey everybody! I've been busy with a new job, but wanted to stop in and say Happy Thanksgiving! When I think of rick rolling, I think of you, so here's a little video for the holiday.

Back