Post your April, 2012 results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layman

Reaction score
Mine is out.

WA,

Bridge lateral. Unacceptable.

Morning 23/40

Afternoon. Acceptable, Improvement needed, Acceptable.

I think it is very close to pass. Will try again this fall.

Layman

wow that was quick, I think IL will need another week. I would imagine improving that MCQ by ~6points should put you over the top for a pass.

Woohoo, just got my results!!!! Passed the Vertical! I already passed the lateral last October so I am done!

I took the test in Texas, and I received an email telling me to check the ncees website.

WA - Building Lateral Passed (third attempt) - I got an email from NCEES and then checked on their website.

Passed - Building Vertical in the fall (second attempt).

I felt good about the morning session. The afternoon session, did pretty well on the first three problems but I botched the last one.

Good luck to everybody!

Congrats to the passers! A big feat to be proud of. Layman, you'll get it next time. A couple more multiple choicers and you're surely there.

WI hasn't been released yet. Guess starting tomorrow morning it's time to put my NCEES account page on 1 minute interval auto-refresh.

Texas, I took both the lateral and gravity this April and passed on the first try. I am stoked. Now to figure out which states to get a SE license in.

Building Vertical

Morning 27/40

Afternoon: 3 Need Improvement, 1 Unacceptable.

Can't say that I'm surprised by the afternoon results except I didn't expect the unacceptable to be where it was. I know that I totally botched one of the sections in the wood problem by not transferring my answer. Maybe that would have tipped that one to acceptable, but still it wouldn't change the result.

Does having the option to register for the Oct. exam on my NCEES account before I get my results a bad sign?

Does having the option to register for the Oct. exam on my NCEES account before I get my results a bad sign?
I wondered that too steve. I was thinking that I must have not passed one portion, but who knows... the fact that Bombo_Buster admitted to botching the last problem gives me some hope. It was a problem that, if not under pressure, I could've nailed it - bone-headed mistake. I will be haunted until the day I see the results. I just hope I passed one of the two because 2 days in a row is very, very tough and would be demoralizing.

I am wondering if all the NCEES accounts show this? Did anyone else who passed notice the option to register for the Oct. exam before they got the results?

Guys don't worry about the Fall 2012 Registration showing up on your account. It just works out that today is the first day to sign up, not related to whether you passed or failed April 2012 exam.

I got my email stating results were in for Indiana around 11 a.m. on 6/15/12. A year ago I took both segments and failed both. In October, I took the vertical and passed. This last April, I took the lateral and passed! Therefore, it took (2) tries on both segments for me. I will say that the material I ordered from PPI and breaking the components over (2) testing dates helped greatly in my success after failing the first time.

Congrats to all who passed and good luck to those that need to retake it. I know it takes an extra (6) months, but break your exams up for a big stress alleviation.

Back