Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass (TX) - ME (MD) Score=84 --- First attempt --- 12 years out of college and passed FE exactly 10 years back...feeling gr8 :)

Ok, so question for the other passers:

When you click the "Next Steps" link on the NCEES results page, does it take you anywhere? Mine just takes me to the OK state board homepage.
From the OKPELS page:

board_2.png

Passed Civil Structural in Ohio.  A big thank you to everyone on the board for the helpful study tips and distraction as we waited for results!

Yes, congrats Matt267 .

Unfortunately CA is still busy checking our finger prints to verify our background. I called them and they said "before Christmas hopefully" .

I asked why that was the case and they said California has "their own procedure" .

I can only think of a four letter word right now to say . Someone take a guess .

Yes, congrats Matt267 .

Unfortunately CA is still busy checking our finger prints to verify our background. I called them and they said "before Christmas hopefully" .

I asked why that was the case and they said California has "their own procedure" .

I can only think of a four letter word right now to say . Someone take a guess .
Pass?

Back