Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA SE lateral and vertical. No word on test results, but the state sent me a certificate, and I'm in the look up database.

Congrats!

I got my number in an email from BPELS today, so check your email. If you didn't get the email, make sure you have everything submitted. Fingerprints and take home exam etc.

In my email there are instructions on the next steps (getting your stamp, renewing at end of March, etc) as well as what laws and board rules you will be responsible to know.

Pretty awesome seeing the letter start off with "Congratulations! You are now a California licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer..."

You can also check the license lookup and search for your name. http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500
thanks!

I didn't get that email because I haven't gotten fingerprinted yet. That wasn't a requirement when I applied.  I guess after I do that I will get that official email.

Thanks for the insight and congrats!

After 3 attempts, I passed the Electrical Power PE exam. What a journey this has been. Thank you, God!

Back