post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice view today...

94cc374bd98124842355d709526a819e.jpg

Lifts turning?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! They had most intermediate trails and lifts open yesterday. Not a lot of the Blacks but still plenty. I don't think I've had 3 miles of blue trails nonstop before. That was awesome!

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

were running  month late on our snow, be glad when we get caught up, most places only have 10% of the runs open around here :(

were running  month late on our snow, be glad when we get caught up, most places only have 10% of the runs open around here [emoji20]
The app doesn't show me members info like my laptop. Where are you? Time for a family ski trip west? :) Conditions are looking like they'll be awesome out here. If I were the emotional type, I would have cried of joy on Thursday.

I'm in Colorado but I think only vail is on track... I was at winter park for a scout trip this past weekend... 8 out of 166 runs open... I drove the kids and waited in this line,did one run and then went to the bar....were supposed to get some good storms this week so I'm hoping we get caught up.... i can't take much more of this.....

9085ab476953db9ebfdd4fa5e10f2238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes!

Yeah... I'd be at the bar too. This looks like end of last season at Heavenly around spring. Everyone and their mother was there. Another reason why I switched to Squaw this year.

Fingers crossed and sending some words to the snow gods for all of us :D

its easy to be outdone by the Dark Knights photography skills, but this young eagle I caught a pic of while out for a jog one day, if you look closely at its feet you can see a snake it picked up from the edge of the water..

we always see this eagle (its head hasn't turned white yet) except for when I take my good camera to the lake..(this is next to our neighborhood)

eagle.JPG

Latest posts

Back