Pokemon GO

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b6192b9a03899cd953d3c6c5f6f7808e.jpg

A coworker (field guy) has this creepy, kidnapper-looking white work van. So I decided to put this sign on it this morning. The catch is, the first floor tenant in my building is a day care.

My Kids sent me this... Said they're pretty much in every story at the malls... I think eventually the actual mall property owner will get sick of those since the kids are not buying stuff...

My daughter and I have been going around the neighborhood playing Pokemon go. She's on her bike, and I'm following along on foot with the phone. She caught an Eevee last night. She was very excited. 

There are people who haven't? :huh:

How about this, ever play Frogger on ColecoVision? :thumbs:
My parents still have the ColecoVision and that sumbitch still works. I played endless Donkey Kong and also had a Smurfs game. God bless that weird, wired controller and also God help you if you didn't put it back perfectly. 

Denali rangers lead visitors on "Pokemon Go" hike

In other news, my son came home with Pokemon Go-related homework yesterday.  It was an article about how the Iranian government has banned the game, and how Iranians have worked around the ban and play it anyway.  At the end of the assignment, he was asked to use details from the article to explain one of the bigger ideas.  His takeaway was that the Iranian government was right to ban the game, because it leads people into "dangerous places". LOL.  We had a long talk about what governments are and how much control they should have over ordinary people's lives after that.  I think that was all new to him.

Back