Pokemon GO

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that whole having (3) jobs thing + grad school + a 2.5 year old. :thumbs:

And no budget.  Get me a budget, I'll get you a project timeline. :D  

LOL, it's not the kid or kids part at all. Kids are easy whether it's one or five of them.  It's the other BS.

I have a girl and 2 boys, girls are 100X easier!
That's bs.

Do your boys come home crying because someone looked at them funny at school? Do they cry because, well just because? Do they have feel the need to have feelings? 

but really my daughter is so much easier to deal with than either her older or younger brother..

I'm in the fox camp with only one. Don't know how you all do it.  Those first few years were tough. 

I guess if they made a pac man or galaga where we could walk around and play the game on google maps somehow maybe all us Gen 'Xer would be out walking around like a zombie with our phones in front of us in the median of a 6 lane road trying to catch mrs pacman?
Donkey Kong!!

Go out and kick the gorillas ass all over town and get a hot chick in the mail.
cdf125680aaef507b6d2facf6339e247.jpg

2 is a good number
I agree.  Once my youngest is potty trained and out of diapers, I'll be happy.

I used to play pokemon on the my 45 minute train ride every day back in '04 through '06.  I finished Red, Sapphire, and Emerald on my GBA SP.  I stopped playing after I had to start driving to work.  I definitely see the appeal and potential, but don't think I'll be catching many.

Dat Nintendo stock though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back