PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I think that there is a lot of miscommunication between everyone. It would actually be better if they didn't respond at all to phone calls or email and stuck with the 10-12 week crap that was in the application material. However, once people started to call and email them and they gave conflicting or "canned" answers of 10-12 weeks, it started to cause a lot of stress and anxiety! Guess we will just have to wait. :brick:
right there with ya.

Received my results this morning. Passed. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Congrats!!!!! :thumbsup: :claps:

You can say that about the Steelers too! :D Just Kidding. I've been loving them since the Franco Harris days!

Ed

Congrats!!!!!

I believe that is the first EES state....hope there are more to come very soon!

Civil WR. The results came directly from EES. The date on the letter was 6-23, today's date. I hope the rest of the results will be out soon.

Civil WR. The results came directly from EES. The date on the letter was 6-23, today's date. I hope the rest of the results will be out soon.
Thanks for the info...I'm gonna head home early to check the mail. I bet you'll be enjoying your weekend - hopefully I will too.

How is that possible that the letter date and the mail arrival date are the same?? Even Fedex cannot do that, and USPS, don't make me laugh!

Unless.. Can it be?? Extra Extra Slow (EES) service is printing dates ahead of actual mailing date..Is this ethical??

Has anyone else in PA checked mail today?

Not that I don't trust you Hail2Pitt98, but I'm just so annoyed with EES that I can't believe it until I actually see it.

Especially when I talked to their PA Rep today, and he very nicely told me his 'guestimate' was late next week.

Reults are in for PA.. I just received mine.. I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Directly from EES, letter dated 6/23.

Letter is quick and to the point- just says PASSED.

I wouldn't lead you astray JP. I hope you got your results today. Perhaps I got mine a day earlier being in western PA. The letter came from Nashville. Good luck!!

Got the mail to today in central PA.....I PASSED, thank God! I was really stressed and anxious about it, and I was driving my wife and friends crazy. Good luck to all the rest of you out there who are still waiting. I know how much it sucks to wait so hang in there. :woot:

Congrats all you PA passers. Believe it or not, I still haven't gotten mine.

For whatever reason, even local mail seems to take an extra day for my zip. If I don't have it today, then I'd say there's a problem.

Back