Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit the bullet and made the call...talked to a very polite lady and got some insight into the whole ordeal. Here is how I understand the process...

When the "PENDING EXAMS" goes away on your PCS page, it basically means they have loaded your score into their system. You will not see PASS/FAIL until all scores have been loaded so they can be released at once. She indicated that PA is one of their largest states and it takes them some time to load them all and ensure none were missed. This would explain why some on this board saw the pending go away and shortly thereafter, they had a score.

She said she hopes they are able to release FE/PE by COB Friday. FS/PS for PA have been released.

I have a 'pass' on my pcs page.

Pennsylvania PE Exam
Test Date: 10/25/2013
Pass

PASSED!!!!!

PA PE - Civil - Transportation

:pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2:

Sorry, got a little carried away there ...

To those who failed, NEVER GIVE UP!!! Just buckle down and study well for the next time. You'll get it!

I feel pretty good about the PCS pass result...but still a little skeptical until I see a number issued from the state board.

for any who didn't pass.. keep at it, you'll get it!

For anyone....does anyone in PA have their results posted on NCEES yet? or just PCS?

I feel pretty good about the PCS pass result...but still a little skeptical until I see a number issued from the state board.

I feel the same way, I'm paranoid the PCS people just screwed up and when I get the NCEES result it will say fail haha. Maybe because this was my second try and while I felt like I killed the morning this time, I was way less confident on the afternoon.

Is PA license number issued automatically? Do I just wait for the number to be issued, order my stamp and go on my way?

Is PA license number issued automatically? Do I just wait for the number to be issued, order my stamp and go on my way?

I'm being told we receive a packet in the mail that we fill out and send in. Included in the packet is paperwork to order our stamps and have our wall certificate sent to us. The numbers are probably loaded into the system by them, we just have to fill out paperwork to send them. We may have to pay the fee as well (unless that was included in one of our fees for the exam) so maybe just because we passed, they won't actually issue a license and number until we fill our papers out and send them a check.

Naturally, even though they released a day later than PA, MD released on NCEES within hours of releasing on PCS and their application process is done online. How nice, it's only almost 2014, PA might be 50 years from going digital like that too ... :brickwall:

Back