Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Response to an email inquiry sent to PCS regarding PA results:

[SIZE=medium]Scores have not been released to candidates. Scores were just released to PCS, we are now working on loading them into each candidates file. Please allow 1-2 weeks to view your score on your NCEES account. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sincerely,
--
Leslie Moore
Client Coordinator
Professional Credential Services
150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37219
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]www.pcshq.com[/SIZE]

That sounds similar to what I was told earlier when speaking with a lady from PCS. She said scores were just released yesterday. But didn't say anything specific about time frame. I assume it will be pretty quick since all they have to do is load it into their database.

Yes, the NCEES has released the results, what sucks for PA is waiting for PCS. From what I have been told in waiting for results in the past PCS does the smaller states first and of those PA is the largest state so it is usually last, the the PA board has to approve the results. So I would say if the board is meeting on the 8th, so I would almost bet the results will be released to you guys on the 10th.

I had emailed the board and they said the board does not need to approve them at the meeting. See above.

I had emailed the board and they said the board does not need to approve them at the meeting. See above.

I remember your post, and am grateful we at least don't have to wait for them just to approve the results.

Otherwise I'd suggest we bring in Chuck Norris to instill some common sense by way of a few dozen roundhouse kicks.

So...are we going to see results this week or will we be forced to wait until after the new year?!

So...are we going to see results this week or will we be forced to wait until after the new year?!

I'm hopeful we'll see something the end of this week. But they probably take two weeks off for Christmas and New Years so if we don't hear anything this week, I'm prepared to not hear anything until 2014. Because, again, I'm certain they have chimpanzees using 1960 IBM punch cards to enter each tester's results one by one, and that can't possibly conflict with anyone's holiday break.

If we can't land chuck, I believe Fedor is out of work.

You changed your avatar ... s**t on Pitt, Pitt ain't s**t! :poking: :fencing: :censored: :Banane35: :D ;) (just having some fun)

But yeah, if Chuck is busy this time of year, we may need to resort to alternatives ...

Hey PSU09...what major did you graduate from and did you graduate from UP in Spring 09?

blg923, do you work with a tall, scrappy fellow that graduated from the Harrisburg campus (structures guy)?

KJS, haha, yes, you know who I am.

Same here Vet.
Haha.. nice.. I actually guessed both of you guys.

I was in your lab group for CE336 (?).

Actually, JV is a mutual friend between all 3 of us. PSU09 and I went to the York campus with him for a couple years before UP.

KJS, haha, yes, you know who I am.

Same here Vet.
Haha.. nice.. I actually guessed both of you guys.

I was in your lab group for CE336 (?).

Actually, JV is a mutual friend between all 3 of us. PSU09 and I went to the York campus with him for a couple years before UP.
Believe so...you sat behind me at the test too I believe.
Yep.. I thought it was you in front of me, and actually, PSU09 was seated beside me lol.

Guy here at work that took the FE checked his PCS page and he no longer has any "Pending Exams"...from what I read elsewhere, that seems to indicate that results will shortly follow.

Good to know. I think some people were saying FE results are released a day or two before PE results. Nothing changed on my PCS but NCEES is closed for maintenance. Glad that's not done overnight like most other websites that serve customers.

Back