PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that mean that they have recieved them at the Board and updated the website...??? Or does EES send copies to the Board at the same time in order for them to update the website later..???
I checked the PA webiste, and it was updated already with only those seeking reciprocity.

Search for the latest number series, PE07410*, and you will see that it shows a date of December 28, 2006.

Here's the link:

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/default.asp?bpoaNav=|

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u check out those names..??? Are they real people...??? Is it last name first..???

GUOZHOU LI

SYED J QASIM

GAD EZZET TAWADROS

I'd like to say, for all the negative feedback you hear about when inquiring about status, etc., from the various agencies & boards, Jason has been more than forthright, responsive and helpful...

I will say it again; EES is between a rock and a hard place...elses is a division of ncees, and in the same building! EES and elses are in competition for the states business...do you think ncees is going to treat them equally, or go out of their way to help EES be efficient? I don't think so...

we only see this small part of the picture, if EES gives a better deal, for less $, well I'm ok with the wait, because it IS tax dollars...and basically out of their control...

I know they are doing their best, and it's a stressful time for all parties, and if anything could be improved, it's communication...but Jason is doing a great job and I thank him...

If EES is doing a great job maybe they can spend 10 minutes, open their calendar make some phone calls and tell us which date and time they will give the results.

Happy new year!

:wait

If EES is doing a great job maybe they can spend 10 minutes, open their calendar make some phone calls and tell us which date and time they will give the results. 
Happy new year!

:wait
did you read the email?

they will go out today or tuesday (or both?)

we should all know by next Thursday or Friday...

FYI: when I went to the post office today, they had a note that said they would be closed on Tuesday, Jan 2 as a day of rememberence for President Ford. That's probably nationwide. So results may be delayed another day.

FYI: when I went to the post office today, they had a note that said they would be closed on Tuesday, Jan 2 as a day of rememberence for President Ford. That's probably nationwide. So results may be delayed another day.
OK, that really sucks....

:brick:

Fellas,

In light of us not getting our results anytime soon, I've resorted to hypnosis. I hypnotized MYSELF, thats right, and made myself believe that I never took the bloody exam, hence I have no results to look forward to.

Art: You should try it. If you're having issues at first, try a 5th of hennesy to help facilitate. :thumbsup: :drunk:

wow i can't believe people still haven't gotten results , this is one messed up test

Update:

<[email protected]>

Sent : Tuesday, January 2, 2007 1:18 PM

To : "Arthur & Jamie xxxxx" <[email protected]>

Subject : Re: PA PE results

Fortunately I had no issues to resolve when I stuffed and reconciled grades, and therefore managed to get them in the mail Friday afternoon.

Keep an eye out! :)

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

Eng/Surv: 1.877.ENG.EXAM

Geology: 1.877.U.TRY.PCS

615.846.0153 fax

To: [email protected]

Date: 01/02/2007 11:08AM

Subject: PA PE results

Jason,

Just a status follow-up. Not that it matters if they did go out...no mail

delivery today! I can't get a break...lol

As usual, any feedback, at your convenience, would be greatly appreciated.

Cordiallly

Arthur

Update:
<[email protected]>

Sent : Tuesday, January 2, 2007 1:18 PM

To : "Arthur & Jamie xxxxx" <[email protected]>

Subject : Re: PA PE results

Fortunately I had no issues to resolve when I stuffed and reconciled grades, and therefore managed to get them in the mail Friday afternoon.

Jason Lankford

Nashville, TN 37219

615.846.0153 fax

Jason,

Just a status follow-up. Not that it matters if they did go out...no mail

Cordiallly

Arthur
And now the anxiety builds even more..................

Update:
<[email protected]>

Sent :  Tuesday, January 2, 2007 1:18 PM

To :  "Arthur & Jamie xxxxx" <[email protected]>

Subject :  Re: PA PE results

Jason Lankford

Nashville, TN  37219

615.846.0153 fax

Jason,

Just a status follow-up.  Not that it matters if they did go out...no mail

Cordiallly

Arthur
And now the anxiety builds even more..................
yes it does...

I'm taking the 'smilie face' as a good sign... I'm sure he checked my results to see what the pain in the ass scored :rotfl:

noticed the jump wings in your avatar, I was jump qualified back in the day, 82nd

Its funny. Now that the results are merely a few hours away from your hands you sit back and talk about the bowl games from last night.... :mail: Any moment now..

PA RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!! :true:

I have a PO Box, so my mail is posted by 10 am.

:pass :pass :pass

I so thought I was going to fail. But I got the thin envelope! If you fail, they send you info on how to re-register. Pass is just one piece of paper.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

And Art, thanks for all your work communicating with EES!! :claps:

PA RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!! :true:
I have a PO Box, so my mail is posted by 10 am.

:pass :pass :pass

I so thought I was going to fail. But I got the thin envelope! If you fail, they send you info on how to re-register. Pass is just one piece of paper.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

And Art, thanks for all your work communicating with EES!! :claps:
Congrats....

:congrats:

I suspect Art is in full out stressball mode, just as I was the day I found out on this board that others in my state had received their results in the mail and my mail was still 4hrs from hitting the mailbox. Once I knew they were coming that day, I painted the front door, which gave me a great view of the mailbox, and started drinking heavily. :beerchug

I stumbled out to meet the mail lady 4hrs and 10 beers later as she got out of the truck. Poor woman probably thought I was going to give her a Christmas bonus, even though I'd never seen her before (mail carriers jump around for some reason in our neighborhood.) Anyway, the stress was worth it. :mail: :read: :pass

Good luck Art, I'm pulling for you!

Back