PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just e-mailed Professional Credential Services (website - www.pcshq.com)(an affiliate with NASBA) who handles the licensure and certification for Pennsylvania, and they said to not expect the results for Pennsylvania to the mid to end of January.
they returned your email immediately? please post it...

I also spoke to them and followed up with an email, not returned yet..

they said they had received PA results and are processing them for release...

Here is the e-mail that I received this morning. I hope that she is wrong and that we receive the results sooner.

Mid to end of January.

Sincerely,

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

12/27/2006 11:52 AM

To [email protected]

cc

Subject PAPE Results

Hi Tara;

I was wondering when to expect the results of the PE test.

Thanks.

Jason

Here is the e-mail that I received this morning.? I hope that she is wrong and that we receive the results sooner.

Mid to end of January.

Sincerely,

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

12/27/2006 11:52 AM

To [email protected]?

cc?

Subject PAPE Results

Hi Tara;

?

I was wondering when to expect the results of the PE test.

?

Thanks.

?

Jason
that's funny...you said you just emailed them today, yet that's dated yesterday...

and a poster from above who called them, said they were closed yesterday?

Last edited by a moderator:
I looks to me like Jason emailed Tara yesterday, and she responded today
I've got an email into Jason, he's been very responsive and helpful...

I've dealt with Tara iirc, she called and said my package was incomplete and I could not sit for the test!!! 2 days before the deadline!

I called her, asked her what was missing, after we sorted out that nothing was actually missing, she said sorry for the heart attack...

Jason got involved, and all went smoothly, he was professional and polite...seems like a stand-up guy...hopefully I'll get more than the canned answer...

Hey Art,

I was the one that called yesterday (12/27) and the automated voice message tells all that "the office is closed". But then, if you went into the options (press 1 for whatever...) you would get an automated voice saying that the office was closed today (12/28). I hung up, tried again and got Tara, who seemed like she'd was fresh off a grilling from another PE/FE examinee waiting on results.

I am a naturally impatient individual, roaming the earth for results from the moment I take a simple midterm, but it hurts my heart that every other state is getting their results and PA has no clue....

tucents,

Not that it makes the wait any better, but it seems that this is the common problem with EES states (I'm in VA).

I just e-mailed Professional Credential Services (website - www.pcshq.com)(an affiliate with NASBA) who handles the licensure and certification for Pennsylvania, and they said to not expect the results for Pennsylvania to the mid to end of January.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Did you just say that they have recieved the PA results and are processing them for release? Who is "they"? :eek:

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Did you just say that they have recieved the PA results and are processing them for release? Who is "they"? :eek:
I don't have her in my home address book, iirc it is Tara's boss, Kerry?

I'll check tomorrow, she may have been brushing me off...

hopefully I'll get an email confirming such from Jason...

another poster said they got VA's results, so I have no reason to believe they don't have ours...probably all in one batch...but 3 to 4 weeks to process? I sure hope not!

Sorry to break this to you PAs but from all the EES states VA is, by rule of thumb, the first one. For October 2005 the results for PA came the at the end of the first week of January(1/07/06) Be relax.

Sorry to break this to you PAs but from all the EES states VA is, by rule of thumb, the first one. For October 2005 the results for PA came the at the end of the first week of January(1/07/06) Be relax.
relax?

that's like Nancy Reagan telling dopers to just say no :D

I need my 'results' fix...and I will continue to delude myself that the results will be earlier than last year, as the trend so far appears :rotfl:

Hey, I'm new here to the board but have been lurking for a couple weeks. I'm one of those dying here in PA. Felt the need to chime in. First, thanks to everyone who is calling/writing. It's good to have news, even if it's not the most important (that something is waiting in my mailbox).

Last October's results were late getting out, I think someone said they were implementing a new system. The PA results for the April exam were out by June 24th (I checked on the "other" board), so it looks like the turnaround was only long for last October's results.

Here's hoping, anyway!

-Beth

:wait

Hey, I'm new here to the board but have been lurking for a couple weeks.  I'm one of those dying here in PA.  Felt the need to chime in.  First, thanks to everyone who is calling/writing.  It's good to have news, even if it's not the most important (that something is waiting in my mailbox).
Last October's results were late getting out, I think someone said they were implementing a new system.  The PA results for the April exam were out by June 24th (I checked on the "other" board), so it looks like the turnaround was only long for last October's results.

Here's hoping, anyway!

-Beth

:wait
good info and good point! thnx

April ~64 days w/Memorial day

Oct ~? w/ Thanksgiving & Christmas....maybe 70?

which would be next Friday the 5th....

Jason returned my email... he's the man!

Sent : Friday, December 29, 2006 9:15 AM

To : "Arthur & Jamie xxxxxx" <[email protected]>

Subject : Re: PA PE results

If all goes well, I might have them out by the end of today--that's my goal, at least. At worst, they'll be in the mail beginning of next week.

Good luck,

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

Eng/Surv: 1.877.ENG.EXAM

Geology: 1.877.U.TRY.PCS

615.846.0153 fax

:bow:

WHOPEE!!!!

Great Job Art :ass: ! Maybe he could've told you your results while you had him on the phone? Actually, I dont know if I'm brave enought to ask for mine over the phone. ****! Now that the wait is almost over, its time for me to fret over the verdict. Aint that a b*tch!

Well, I'm in Philly so if they go out today, I might be seeing mine 2morrow.

WHOPEE!!!!
Great Job Art :ass: ! Maybe he could've told you your results while you had him on the phone? Actually, I dont know if I'm brave enought to ask for mine over the phone. ****! Now that the wait is almost over, its time for me to fret over the verdict. Aint that a b*tch!

Well, I'm in Philly so if they go out today, I might be seeing mine 2morrow.
I wouldn't impose asking, they do say they won't give them...

but it did cross my mind to ask if I could have FedEx pick mine up :rotfl:

Why does it seem like everyone at EES has a different answer? Jason says they're ready to go out and other people are saying they don't have the results from NCEES at all yet! Oh well. Thanks for the info!

Actually maybe it's good I probably won't get the results before the New Year, since I don't think I passed, anyway. Wouldn't want to ruin the celebrations! :)

-Beth

Does that mean that they have recieved them at the Board and updated the website...??? Or does EES send copies to the Board at the same time in order for them to update the website later..???

Why does it seem like everyone at EES has a different answer? Jason says they're ready to go out and other people are saying they don't have the results from NCEES at all yet! Oh well. Thanks for the info!
Actually maybe it's good I probably won't get the results before the New Year, since I don't think I passed, anyway. Wouldn't want to ruin the celebrations! :)

-Beth
Jason, judging from his title, is the man actually in charge of PA's results...I have no doubt what he says is accurate...

PA's website won't be updated for a while, my guess, don't we have to pay a fee before issued a number/license? this all assuming we are lucky enough to have passed :D

Back