PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok as I type this I'm currently calling the PA Department of Engineering blah blah blah... Longest opening menu sequence I have ever heard... Now which number to press... Not 4... Ridiculously long Main Menu again... Not 5... Horrendously long Main Menu again... oh 0.... Should have waited through all of the menu the first two times but I didn't expect recordings for every number but 0...
Ok so that was useless... The lady was nice though I will give her that... Don't think she knew what I was talking about. I tried to explain... Didn't get anywhere... I give up... Someone else try to call... So frustrated with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:waitwall:
Maybe try to talk to someone who just handles exam stuf there.

The Virigina results thread indicates that PCS hasn't passed them onto the Boards yet. Anyone hear that in PA?

When I called earlier thats the way the nice lady made it seem. But Like I said I'm not sure I got what I was looking for across to her.

/Rant/

I think PCS is a bunch of money grabbing worthless desk jockeys. The only thing they know how to do is not tell people really what is going on. I feel like they are just making everything up as they go along. "Yeah Yeah your state board has the results" "Yeah yeah we need to reconcile the results"

Stop being stupid PCS and release the results! It's becoming ridiculous now.

/Rant/

I am going to be even more upset if NY gets their results before PA.....

I just got off the phone with some fruitcake at PCS. After being on hold for 10 minutes, he informed me that they are waiting on the results to be approved by the State Board and they have no timeframe for when that will happen. I asked him if they had any idea how long this usually takes and he said no. Theres your update from PCS if you want to call it that...

Has anyone called the PA board today? I am not able to on my work phone.

I passed ! PE Power.
Results on NCEES website - letter is dated 12/28/2010 !!!!

Congrats! I took the power section too!

I didn't even see the date on the letter! That is so wrong! Damn you PCS!

Congrats to all who passed!

Keep going for those who did not make it this time round!!!

I PASSED THE FE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

My letter is dated 12/23/2010! Screw you PCS!

I PASSED THE FE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

My letter is dated 12/23/2010! Screw you PCS!
So it looks like they held on to them and released them all at the same time.

PASSED THE CIVIL - TRANSPORTATION PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back