PENNSYLVANIA IS OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone who passed! And hooray for PA releasing results on the first day. This is a BIG DEAL!

And to those who failed, don't give up. It sucks majorly, but it's not the end of the world. Passing this exam doesn't make you instantly any better of an engineer than you were prior, and doesn't take away from how  good an engineer you already are. Take a break, review your diagnostic when you've had time to let the news sink in, come up with a plan of attack, and KILL that exam next time! If you want advice or don't know where to start, feel free to reach out here on EB!

After the license is posted on PALS, then what?  Will they mail you the certificate?  I assume it’s official after they post on PALS and you don’t need to wait?  No more fees right?

After the license is posted on PALS, then what?  Will they mail you the certificate?  I assume it’s official after they post on PALS and you don’t need to wait?  No more fees right?
Just received my certificate and license today in the mail. Well, it might have been this weekend, but I didn't  check.

I thought the EIT and PE certificate were comparable. Although, I didn't spend much time comparing the two. At this point they could have printed my certificate on a cardboard box and I would have been happy!

Back