PENNSYLVANIA IS OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, deep breath...results aren't coming out today.  You'll know when the results release is legit.  You'll see multiple state threads popping up and it won't just be these troll threads being bumped up.  I know it's stressful waiting, but take a step back if these posts are getting to you.

That’s rich...

kmill23 said:
I'm not upset.  Just pointing out your lack of self-awareness.  You're not funny.  Your posts are not amusing or witty.  At least put some effort into your trolling.  
You're letting both your anxiety and uncertainty get the best of you, thus getting your hopes up when seeing my bumps.

kmill23 said:
My anxiety and uncertainty are in check.  I've been enjoying the witty banter about the results.  But, like a lot of other folks, I think your posts are just dumb.  That's the extent of it.  Not worked up at all.
Sounds like @kmill23 and @StructuralVFL are getting worked up because of NCEES not releasing the results yet.

Maybe they are just worried about your well being. I mean what ever are you going to do when the results actually do come in? Who will you troll then?
My well-being? I'll go back to doing my job and hand out congrats to those have passed and offer advice to those who didn't. Like I said, I failed the test already and passed it on the second try. So I know what everyone is feeling.

Hey everyone! Let's go let some steam out on the spam board. It's where a lot of cool kids hang out and dancing birdie emojis exist. Rules are suspended right now, and everyone knows results don't get released until this thread reaches 15k. It needs help!

Hey everyone! Let's go let some steam out on the spam board. It's where a lot of cool kids hang out and dancing birdie emojis exist. Rules are suspended right now, and everyone knows results don't get released until this thread reaches 15k. It needs help!
on my way

That part makes your entire post suspect.

Back