PE Review Class

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you? Irvine Institute is the best one I know of, in Orange County. Pricey and time consuming though. Let me know more exactly and I'll help you out.

i would look into testmasters and see if they do a review course anywhere near you. i took one this spring and passed civil/WR/ENV first try. it was worth it.

i would look into testmasters and see if they do a review course anywhere near you. i took one this spring and passed civil/WR/ENV first try. it was worth it.
Yeah, what he said! If it's not nearby, you might considering travel - I was in LA and took the course in Phoenix.

i agree about traveling. i took the course in another state and it was worth it. there definitely is some studying to do after the course, but it puts you in the right frame of mind and gets you pointed in the right directions. if i was only studying from the CERM and sample exams, i would have been much much less confident

I would definetly suggest TestMasters. Its expensive some 1700 bucks but i heard its worth it.

Does any one have experience with MP Review, which provides PE Civil review in Costa Mesa (Southern California)? How is it? :brickwall:

although testmasters is good, i really think that for the money, the irvine institute class is better. they go into a lot more detail and spread it out so you have time to study in the middle. i guess it depends on how you study buti think testmasters makes you do everything twice, where irvine really doesnt. if i was still in cali and had the option between the two, id go irvine hands down,, even after having taken testmasters. their pass rate is unbelievable.

Back