PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This spreadsheet is great. Texas has been December 19th two years in a row, surprisingly fast. I took the FE last year and I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) those results were available at the same time PE results were.

I agree. TX has been consistent for last two years. So that means I got at least 9 more days to have fun w/o any worry :)

Back when Colorado mailed out results, both envelopes were identical: typical business envelope with 2 pieces of paper. One piece was white and had your pass/fail notification, the 2nd piece was green and had the instructions for either completing your application process or for obtaining the paperwork to re-apply for the exam.

Now that they have switched to email notification, both emails contain 2 pdf's. The two pdf's are identical to the two pieces of paper as described above. (the file sizes are the same too).

Also with this last administration of the exam, the CO state website was updated before the emails were sent. (https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alison.php)

Colorado is a direct notification state, so you receive the results from the ELSES/NCEES mass-mailing system. Because it comes from them and not the state, a pass letter is not addressed to _____, P.E.,

Man, California is such a piece of sh*t... consistently the last state to send results... WTF????

Where on the Texas website to you go to get your results, I know they're not posted yet but I would like to know for when it is time.

Yes, that worked thanks! It is of course for April 2009 results, I assume it will update itself when October 2009 results are available.

Yes, that worked thanks! It is of course for April 2009 results, I assume it will update itself when October 2009 results are available.

Before TBPE released the results for April 2009, they must have gotten too many phone calls. They removed the old link from October 2008 completely, then they replaced it with the current one just prior to releasing the April 2009 results.

We shall see.

Real nice spreadsheet...looks like VA keeps taking progressively longer...either way seems like VA wont know till after Christmas...Good luck to everyone else

Thanks for the spreadsheet.

Well...at least this way I won't be pissed over Christmas dwelling on the fact that I know I have to retake the exam. Since I won't know the results, I can't be pissed.

Where on the Texas website to you go to get your results, I know they're not posted yet but I would like to know for when it is time.
When the Board posts the exam scores, the homepage will be updated near the top left (under Exam Information) with a link along the lines of "Get Test Results". When you click on the link, you will be re-directed to the secure grade website, asked for you first initial, first four letters of your last name, and the discipline you took the test in. The site will then return a single line input of results stating:

Your name, Discipline, Exam Date, Score, Pass/Fail

I am not 100% that this is the order of the results, but you get the idea. If you have not done so, join the Texas PE Yahoo!Groups and you will receive a notification from Lance when the results have been posted to the website with instructions on how to get your score.

Good luck . . .

AZ results distributed yesterday, 15 December, ahead of the spreadsheet calculation.

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).
Enjoy.
I know that this spreadsheet is all made up. I got my result in OH state by email on December 17, 2008, so those of you who believe this spreadsheet balloony, stop that and keep checking your email every second!! :p :gora:

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).
Enjoy.
I know that this spreadsheet is all made up. I got my result in OH state by email on December 17, 2008, so those of you who believe this spreadsheet balloony, stop that and keep checking your email every second!! :p :gora:
Yes, your sample size of 1 is clearly enough to discount about 400 data points.

Thanks for the post on the result dates by States; I happen to take the exam in CA which consistently ranked the longest to release results. So I won't expect a letter until the 3rd or last week of January 2009 :15:

good luck even with that roamer.. CA board meeting is on 26th Jan, so expect it in February.. dont worry we'll wait together and enjoy other people's happiness

Delaware just put out their results I recieved mine on 12/18/09. And I live out of state. :party-smiley-048:

Big thank you to willheldp PE. This spreadsheet was a big help to relieve some of the anticipation stress. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back