PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the type of guy that does stuff... I just tell other people what I want.

I am trying to qualify for executive management.
PLEASE DON’T, WHEY CANT YOU SAY THANK YOU? THAT’S THE FIRST THING MANAGERS SHOULD SAY.

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).
Enjoy.
Thanks Man Great Work!

I think the guys that found out via e-mail last april had to log on to either there state board/ELSES/NCEES then recieved the letter from ELSES...or something like that so ELSES was involved in sending the scores. I don't think that's the case now.
The states where ELSES administers the test and the states where ELSES is allowed to email results directly to test takers is two different lists. For instance, ELSES handled the registration of my exam in Kentucky, but I didn't not receive my results from them via email.

Thanks Man Great Work!
Welcome.

It looks like ELSES is still there, but it's not a separate piece anymore. Here's part of an ncees licensure exchange article:

Bringing ELSES under the NCEES umbrella will eliminate the cost and red tape associated with treating ELSES as a separate entity,including the need for separate insurance and legal fees and the need for domestication in various jurisdictions and required annual

fees and reports. Examinees and Member Boards will not see a difference in the services provided by ELSES, but the change should

clear candidates’ and others’ confusion about the connection between ELSES and NCEES.
So it looks like everything is still the same.

Here's a link to the newsletter with the entire article:

Article is on page 3

With the fastest median turnaround date on record, myself and the other October 2007 examinees would just like to say "Neener, neener, neener."

I need one for FE results now!
We don't have nearly the base of data for FE results that we do for PE results because there are far fewer FE takers on this forum. However, I know that several states release the results from both exams at the same time. Surveying exams are usually released earlier, but the engineering exams are usually the same date.

We don't have nearly the base of data for FE results that we do for PE results because there are far fewer FE takers on this forum. However, I know that several states release the results from both exams at the same time. Surveying exams are usually released earlier, but the engineering exams are usually the same date.
Yeah, no prob. It's my first time taking it and I think I did well so I'm kind of eager.

Thanks. My state board has 3 months listed on the website, but this data clearly shows an average of 2 months for most states which means results near Christmas. How did you get all this data?

BTW the spreadsheet shows 10/23/08(cell V3) instead of 10/23/09.

Thanks. My state board has 3 months listed on the website, but this data clearly shows an average of 2 months for most states which means results near Christmas. How did you get all this data?BTW the spreadsheet shows 10/23/08(cell V3) instead of 10/23/09.
I got this data from results threads posted on this forum. People would post up when they got their results, how it came (mail, email, web, etc.), and what state they were in. Then for each exam, there was usually one thread where every state was listed with the date and method of results. I just took that data from the last several tests and consolidated it into a spreadsheet.

Thanks for the heads up on Cell V3. I've changed it but won't bother reposting until the October results are posted.

PLEASE DON’T, WHEY CANT YOU SAY THANK YOU? THAT’S THE FIRST THING MANAGERS SHOULD SAY.
...no... If I said "thank you", that would make it more difficult to claim credit for the work of other people. Do what I say, do it right, get it done fast, and maybe I'll let you keep your jobs. maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
...no... If I said "thank you", that would make it more difficult to claim credit for the work of other people. Do what I say, do it right, get it done fast, and maybe I'll let you keep your jobs. maybe.
WTF? Where did you quote that from, and why is it in this thread?

Yep, you can say that if you can do everything by your self, Have you ever heard about something called "Team Work"? Your team can stand this attitude MR. Manager

Talking about managers we had an excersise and one of the wannabee managers tried to be funny.

We had to make a statement and the other group had to guess what to what group the statement came from. One of the statements was "I am always right"...the guy jumped and said..."Oh I know.That was an engineer" (he was not right).

Then, when it was his turn his statement was "People have to understand that we have limitations"...I jumped and said...."Oh I know that one: MANAGERS"

Last edited by a moderator:
Get ready to wait Virginians! Oh and if you have not turned in your rules and regulations test you might want to do that.....don't be like me and get your results delayed because you didn't have that stupid take home test on file.

Get ready to wait Virginians! Oh and if you have not turned in your rules and regulations test you might want to do that.....don't be like me and get your results delayed because you didn't have that stupid take home test on file.
What are you talking about? Did I miss something? I took my exam in VA....

Thanks for the spreadsheet. Wonderful compilation, well done.

Aww man, my state (Oregon) is one of the slowest states! I should have assumed that based on my previous correspondence with them. Get with the times and send me an email!

In reference to what the envelope looks like etc, I think it will be addressed to:

Your Name Here, P.E.

Assuming you passed!

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).
Enjoy.
Thank you for the spreadsheet, excellent work. Its good to get an idea of when to expect my PE results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back